Thor: I won't give up so easily

We just sat together at dinner. The mood was a little tense, because Loki's father still didn't like me. I sat between, so in the distance, between Frigga and Thor. Opposite me sat Loki. Again, and again we caught each other, staring at each other. At some point I noticed that Thor also looked at me.

"So, son. What have you done today? Did you diligently practice fighting? And Loki, what did you learn today while casting magic? "Odin looked around expectantly, deliberately letting me out. As always...

"I was in Schwarzalbenheim today and fighting a few dwarfs. They seemed really surprised to watch me. You should have seen her facial expressions, Father. "The two men laughed, and I grinned a little. Loki was just annoyed. Since I've been here we took walks several times, he showed me the palace library and I found my favorite place after getting lost on a roof. I've been here for about half a year with the Asgard era. Mostly we blaspheme about people I had met recently. The main topic with him: His brother Thor.

I couldn't say much about him because I had never really talked to him. Only one: Good morning or Hi. The longest conversation ended with Loki disguised as his brother. He really tried to flirt with me.

"And you, Loki?" Frigga looked proudly at Loki. She got along really well with him. I as an outsider could really say that Frigga Loki preferred and Odin Thor ... Maybe a little disadvantageous.

«Today I have expanded my doubles a bit. I almost made it to five! "He stretched himself a little, but Odin didn't seem really interested. He was already whispering to a guard and ignoring Loki.

"But ... you don't really care, Father ..." Mouthed Loki, poking his plate in his fork. I really didn't like the sight.

Why am I allowed to sit and eat at the table? Loki took care of that. Also, I got a new outfit and it looks really cool!

Brown leather knee-high boots with a slight heel. A leather corset holding a white underskirt and a violet top. A bit of jewelry around the neck and on the arms aren't out of place. This is my main outfit, what I actually wear on normal days.

"Good, we're done. I wish you all a nice and quiet evening. "Odin and Frigga rose and nodded friendly. I nodded back friendly.

"Azriel? Would you have time for a quick visit to the city with me? "That came unexpectedly. Thors eyes shone hopefully, which somewhat unsettled me.

"Well ... of course, Prince Thor." My shrill voice echoed through the dining room. Frigga and Odin looked at each other confused, but Loki seemed to explode inside. He jumped up, glared angrily at me and Thor and sped out of the hall. My conscience affected my stomach. I got a little sick.

"I'll pick you up at your room in a few minutes."

"Of course, Prince Thor." That was the standard speech I had to adhere to when Odin was present. I hated that.

I bowed quickly and then ran in the direction of where I suspected Loki. Why was he angry with me? He knew that I couldn't resist anyone in his family. So only when his father was present, which Thor had obviously exploited.

Loki had retreated to his room, which was right next to mine. He stood on his balcony, looking out into the distance. The wind was blowing through his black hair, he had probably muddled through, out of sheer rage. I'd love to confess to him what I feel for him so far, but ... Think ... He's a prince, I'm his slave. That doesn't really work. Moreover, I have never confessed to love well ...

"Loki? What's going on? "I walked carefully beside him. My eyes fell on his sad expression, my heart tightened wistfully. Epic we both saw, silently into the distance.