felt it

I felt it today: the bursting urge of desperation, a need to write - thoughtfully plan events, express my thoughts and wonders. Today, or should I say just now, I felt it. I felt that. Although rallying away from the work I must do, what is mandatory, my mind compels me to do such other things and to not be lost in a fog-seathed street, dimly lit, grey and hollow: the comforting friend we may all know as Stress. It compels me deeply.

Oh - a tangent my hands are displaying right now! Happiness - delight, a radiation of abundant feelings, or what one may call, a life. That erratic heart-beat, sporadic flickers of eyes and twitching of hands; the tapping of nails, a feeling of anxiousness. Excitement. I feel it all! Should I be joyful at this moment, may I question such a thing? Debatement, I'm being hesitant and It's limiting but freeing at the same time. A desire to be with someone, a burning sensation tangled with the feeling of emptiness and incompleteness - I have the need to cry!

It tips me over the top; a kettle too full, too warm to touch. But what can I do? Only continue on - not run, not hide and face what I have to. Why yes, that's how I'll decide. It's only right...Right?