4. lost in lies

Brie

Standing there was a lot of atobots I just stair at them "You shocked human" said crosshair "no" I said "well kinda" I said "and why is that " said hound "well if you haven't noticed I'm standing in a room with hound, crosshair, ultra Magnus, optimus prime, drift, Bummblebee, Elta 1, jazz, ironhide and ratchet plus other humans named cade, Tessa , and Elizabeth and did I say my motorcycle is Arcee oh and my friends car is hotrod"  I said pointing to people when I said there names  they looked kinda shocked "how did you know" asked cade "I am the great grandchild of Sam witwiky I think I know" I said Bummblebee looked at me when I said Sam's name "as you know them and there names do you know why we are here" "no" me and Ericka both say at the same time "long ago before the human race began before even cybertron or earth was made two life sources were made they were brothers named primus and unicrone,primus had made the first life planet cybertron unicrone was jealous so he created earth " he said I felt myself freeze that was weird "unicrone got mad when the humans and cybortronians got along so he made purple energon that was traded between the planet's got into the wrong hands making half of cybertron evil soon the planet's went to war and every time cybertron win then unicrone said that he would have two children of his own half human half cybertron win his war and you two are them" he said I stair in shock"so.... you are telling me..me and Ericka are some how related to unicrone... who is the core and center of earth." I said he nods "wow this is crazy" said Ericka "wait how do you know that" I ask "1. you tamed a scrapling " the others look around with guns and swords out "if I see it I'll blast it into smithereens" said crosshair "and if yo do that you'll be missing a eye" I said crosshair put his gun away saying what ever "and 2. Your temper" said optimus I look at him and then at Ericka "me and Ericka need to talk for a bit" I said he nods and me and Ericka went to a place with no one in it. it's called... the woods "how do you feel about this" she asked I look at her and say "really really shocked" I said "me too but it's so cool" she replied "okay let's see I'll find out were we go maby i dont know... something let's go" I said we went back to optimus and the others "so we're are we going" I ask "we are going to New York you and the other humans will find resources and supplies for yourself and we will be staying in a secret place were no one except us would go" said Bummblebee I nod as we drive off to the secret location.