Chapter 4

Masky's P.O.V

I decided to tell Slenderman what happened when I tried to train Alice. He sighed angerly and says "I told you not to try to make her use her powers, she isn't even close to ready yet". I kinda felt bad now for not listening to him. "What will happen if she uses her powers while she sleep walks" I ask. Slenderman shakes his head and says "she isn't even supposed to have her powers yet. I don't even know how she is able to have fire because she has ice and water as her blood powers". I coulded tell Slenderman was confused. Then I remembered she wears a red dragon necklace everyday. "Sir Alice wears this dragon necklace everyday do you think it might be giving her these powers" I say. Slender doesn't respond for a second but then says "that might be it". Slender goes up to Alice who was playing my little pony with Sally. "Alice may I see your necklace" Slenderman says in a casual tone. Alice looks up and says "I don't want to take it off". The look in her eye was something I couldn't describe. "I promise I'll give it back" Slenderman says. Alice shakes her head and backs away from Slendy. She doesn't want anyone to touch it. "I'll make chocolate chip cookies for you if you let me see it" Slenderman says. Wow he is gonna bribe her now. Alice shakes her head and runs out the door. Me and Slendy chase after her. I tackled her to the ground and went to yank the necklace off her neak. "Please, don't" Alice pleads in fear and horror. I yank I off and a firey power comes out of the neaklace. I knocked me and her unconscious.

*Some Time later*

I open my eyes and Slendy looks at me worriedly. "How long have I been out" I ask my head throbbing. Slendy looks down and says "three weeks". I stand there shocked and then I look over to Alice. She was still unconscious but she kept whispering "I'm sorry". Suddenly she started screaming in pain. Slendy put ice on her forehead and slowly her screaming died down. "You both were screaming like this the whole time so I wasn't able to take a look at the necklace yet" Slendy says. I sat down on a chair as Slendy sat at his desk. He examined the dragon necklace. "Masky can you bring me that book over there" Slendy ask. I walk to a shelf and pull a brown dusty book out. The door opens and Hoodie walks in. "Oh my Zalgo, your awake Masky" Hoodie screams and hugs me. I smile under my mask and Hoodie turns to Slendy. "I calmed Sally down sir" Hoodie says. I blink and ask "what happened to Sally". Hoodie replies "Sally's bear was telling Sally that she should stay away from Alice. When Sally asked why, her bear tried to catch all her dolls on fire". I nod and we wait for Slendy to tell us if her neaklace has powers.