Chapter 10 Slenderman's P.O.V

I go into Ben's room and find the floor surrounding Alice is covered by a sheet of ice. I carefully walk across it. Then i notice the small sniffle from her. Is she? "Alice whats wrong" I ask. Alice replies still looking down "don't hurt him, I can't lose Alex". I sigh and say "we're not going to hurt Alex". She then whispers "promise". I didn't want to break a promise with a little girl, because I know how that turned out with Sally. I didn't answer for a while, then I felt a small movement on my body. I look down to see Alice crying in my chest. Thats also wheni noticed Alex screaming in pain from the other room. "Lier" Alice whispers crying. The room becomes colder and she whispers "lier" again. I felt my chest getting really cold now. She must control her powers! I lift her chin up and say "Alex isn't hurt he's only playing a game". It wasn't entirely a lie, my two proxies loved to do it as a game. "Are you sure" Alice asks the room still getting colder and icier. I hesitate but nod and my chest gets colder along with all the parts Alice's small body is touching. With her arms wraped around my shoulders I try to carry her outside before she freezes the house. My whole chest and stomach is frozen now, it's becoming hard to walk. "Masky, Hoodie" I say through my proxys' minds. The quickly run down the steps and see Alice and the ice and realise what I need for them to do. "Alice come on we'll show you your brother is fine, just calm down" Masky says. The room stops getting colder but it was still at -3 Celsius in the living room now. Alice lets go of me and hesitatently and slowly walks to my proxies. Masky and Hoodie go to walk when Alice asks "what game were you playing". We all freeze not sure what to tell her. "We were playing Tickle monster" Hoodie says saving us all from the destruction she would've caused. She now had a small smile onher face and the room temperature was slowly rising back to normal. She reached for Masky's hand and asks "can you carry me". Masky hesitated and then carefully lifts her into his arms.

Masky's P.O.V

I lift the light almost weightless girl into my arms. It's almost funny how she's one of us but Alex's sister. We walk to the room Alex is in. Hoodie walks in and closes the door behind him. "We wouldn't want to worry him with those tears in your eyes" I say wiping her tears away to buy us some time. I stand up and open the door. Alice runs in and tackles Alex (who's badly injured) to the ground. "Oww" Alex moand in pain. His wrists still had fresh burn marks. Once Alex spots Alice his eyes light up. He didn't seem to notice we were there. He pulls her into a hug and says "I though I had lost you". Alice shakes her head and says "I thought you were hurt". Alex hesitates but says "no, I'm not". Then Alex notices us and growls. He slams me into the wall and says "did you touch her". I quickly shake my head feeling slightly scared. Alex looked pretty scary when he was mad. I heard a small thud and a cry from Alice. Hoodie had Alice in his arms with a knife placed at her throat. "ALICE" Alex screams and I notice Alex become really pale. He wad scared. Hoodie in a dark voice says "don't hurt him, and I won't hurt her". Alice was crying because there was a knife resting against her neak. This isn't right, we can't do this to her. I felt myself slowly coming out of my trance. Tim is fighting again.

Hoodie's P.O.V

Masky suddenly stumbles to the ground and my eyes widen. No, no, please no. Alex runs up to me as my body trembles. The knife slips out of my hand just as Alex grabs me. I squeeze my eyes close a head ache pounding in my head. I moan in pain and collapse to the ground. Masky....