CHAPTER 6

"With the design of our new office i will be using the driftwoords with the beautiful and exotic design that only our company will have. This are the desigs and the color with its perfect texture ma'am"- Analiza

"How will you asure me that your design will be perfect for my company, you know me miss Oao i don't like mistakes" i said while reviewing her presentation and to be honest i like her design i just need her to prove her self to me that she wont tremble when i ask questions.

"Ma'am i am 100% sure and confident that my design will fit with your buildings architectural design because i believe that i will never be here infront of you presenting if you don't have trust in my design"

Ohh feisty , i like it. That's the spirit that i want for my employees , i think i'll be giving her a job in my company.

"Oh really? , what if your only here because someone pulled a string to get you in my company ?" There's a sarcasm in my voice and i wore with my business face

"Well ma'am i am actually a great fan of yours, i as of what i've read, what i've heard and what i've seen you will never let some useless employees inside you company , so with all due respect i believe in my self and in my des--"

"That's it ! Meeting adjoured! Prepare for another presentation for the finishing touches" and i walk straight out of the conference door . Upon closing the door i hear their teams screams of joy , i like her she's fierce and she believes in her self . That's one of my key factors in hiring my employees.

ANALIZA's P.O.V.

oh my gosh! I can't believe she just accepted my proposals! Oh my gosh ! Oh my gosh ! Napaka hirap ma-please  ng CEO and i can't believe i just did it! Alam ng dyos kung ganu ko pinaghirapan ang presentation ko ngayon . I spent too much time in preparing this design and it's all worth it! Gosh !

"Congratulations miss oao! The CEO is very pleased with your design , as she said please prepare for the next presentation "

Said by her secretary and she shaked my hand and then walks through the door.

"Congratulations team ! We just did it ! And for that let's celebrate !"

"Whooah! Yes ! Thank you lord!"- erica
"Oh my gosh ! Party party!"- shai

"Hep hep! But, just this once because we have to prepare for our next presentation , ok?"

"Yes ! Maam" they all said in chorus , i am so happy i can't even explaine how happy i am today thank you lord for this achievement , i love you.

Now I need to do my job and I have to make sure that this project will be a success because It will be a big achievement for me and of course for my family because they really want me to get this deal the first day I became an interior designer.

So chop chop I have to do my work now.

KATH's P.O.V.

I haven't seen my boss this proud for an employee. Matagal na kaming magkasama but this is the bery first time i have seen her proud , now im curious why ?

"Maam , do need anything else?" I ask before i go to my station.

"Yes, please tell the budgeting team to give me their monthly report asap. I need to review those and one more thing, i want to see you later tonight in aldrin's pad 9pm, don't be such a late comer or i'll you understand?!"

"Yes bitch!, i mean yes maam"  and i head to my station with a green plastered in my face because of the idea that i will be in aldrin's pad tonight.

Gosh! I'm soooo excited for tonight ! I believe tonight will be a memorable night again ,like duh! Them plus boss zy? That will became a riot , i mean a really really bad idea because everytime they ask me to join them, they have this dare that they do and to tell you it is a really bad idea to join them.

They will dare to do ridiculous things and those not humanized doings, mga out of the world dares ang ipapagawa sayo and when you wake up in the morning,agugulat ka nalang kung ano ang ginawa mo the other night.

Kaya if they ask you to join , don't hesitate to refuse , save you dignity . Just kidding but really don't join them or you'll regret later that day.