Wednesday

Wednesday
Gracie's diary

Dear diary,

          It's been 3 days since we moved to Atlanta, and it's really beginning to feel like home. Of course we all miss our family and friends back in Temecula, but I guess it doesn't feel like we're too far away.  After all, our good friend Matt and his family have lived here all their lives, and were very comforting in welcoming us to our new home.

          Last night, we all experienced the first biggest thing to happen to us in Georgia. Not only did we spend hours preparing ourselves; we auditioned for the regional dance team, and made it in! Madison and I were chosen to compete with the Conservatory competition team while Olivia and Sierra made it into the AP junior dancers competition team. It think I speak for all of us when I say we all love our new instructors and were honored to be accepted to the studio.

          In adition to making the dance team, we experienced our first day in our new school. While Sierra and Olivia attend junior high, Madison and I found our new high school very similar to our old one back in California. It's really strange adjusting to a new school so late in our lives but eventually, I'm sure it will feel just like it used to. Since we've moved, there have been lots of changes. But it seems things are off to a good start.