Tuesday

Tuesday
Olivia's diary

          I did it! I didn't think I could, but I survived my first night in Atlanta. I guess I'm not surprised; I'm still exhausted from the long day we spent unpacking and settling in to our new home. We've spent many nights in Atlanta for previous visits like concerts or collabs with MattyB, but something about moving in to our new home just makes this trip seem different; maybe because it isn't just a trip.

          Of course it was difficult to leave behind all of the memories we made in our Temecula home, but it turns out our new home lived up to it's end of the bargain. For the first time in all of our lives, Sierra and I finally have our own rooms! It was super strange waking up and not seeing her next to me this morning. Sometimes, like last night, I'm sure I'll miss her bed being right there beside me; but like everything else, it's a new and exciting change.

          Even with all the changes that have already occurred, today is even more important - probably the most important day we've had yet. Not only is it our first day at our new school; tonight are our dance team auditions. Before moving to Atlanta, our mom found a dance studio in Atlanta with an advanced team looking for new members. We all had the chance to meet the owner online, and she seemed very excited to meet us. We've been practicing the audition choreo our instructor gave us and feel confident and prepared. I just hope the audition goes well tonight.

          Gotta go diary, - I'll be late to my first day of school. Wish me luck!