14

It was after the movie. "That movie was awesome"Gabe yelled excitedly. I smiled. "Yeah. I liked the sigh language."I told him. "I thought the monsters were cool. But yeah that to I guess"he smirked.

I shrugged. "Glad you took me to this movie"he patted my back. "Yeah. Thought it would be boring to come alone"I chuckled.

"Well, your not alone. Your stuck with me"he laughed. I nodded. "Like old times"he punched my arm. I froze. "Sam?"he gave me a look.

"Not old times"I said. He raised an eyebrow. "You ok there moose?"he asked.

I took a deep breath. "Don't call me that"I said. I clenched my hands. "Ok?"he nodded. I shook my head and started walking again.

"There a reason your being a dick?"he asked. I froze again and turned to him. "I'm not being a dick. I asked you to not call me something"I said. He rolled his eyes. "Can you ever be nice to me. Or are you still holding that day against me?"he asked.

"Look Who's the dick now"I smirked. "Oh shut it. I did nothing to you"he through his hands in the air.

"Fuck off"I whispered. I walked towards the car again. He ran to it first. "Nope. Talk"he said. "About what? The fact you left me. Your so called best friend. And you didn't even try to stay in contact. You FUCKING DITCHED ME"I yelled.

He rolled his eyes. "God Sam. Grow up. I did"he said. "Partly"he shrugged. "Why do you also joke when you need to be serious?"I asked. "Oh come on. You use to like it"he winked. I pushed him. "Get in the damn car"I said. He did and it was a silent ride back.

Once we got back, I ran inside and saw Dean, Cas and Claire sitting on the couch. Well Cas was holding Claire. "Hey Sam how was the movie?"Cas asked.

"SOMEONE NEEDS TO GROW UP"Gabe yelled. I turned around. "I left. Ok. I did and I'm sorry. But fuck You. I tried to stay in contact. I gave dean my new number. "He pointed at Dean. I stared at my brother. "No you didn't"dean gave him a look.

I stared at Gabe. "DAMNIT I FORGET EVERYTHING"he yelled.

Castiel chuckled. "Ok. Give me credit for trying"he shrugged.

"I needed you. And you left. Ok.  I was going through shit and you were the only person I wanted to talk to"I said.

"Sam it can't be that bad"he said.

"I'm gay. And I found out I was gay a couple days before you left. And I didn't know what to do. You never let me talk. And I liked someone. I couldn't even talk to you about that"I said.

"Damn"Cas whispered. "SHUT UP"me and Gabe both yelled.

"I let you talk. Who did you like?"he asked. "No you didn't. I tried trust me. But you always stopped me and started talking about your stupid pranks"I yelled.

He just stared at me. "And I'm getting Claire out of here"Cas got up and ran upstairs. "Cas?"dean asked. Just than Gabe jumped on me and tackled me to the ground. "YOU CAN CALL ME NAMES BUT NONE OF MY PRANKS ARE STUPID. THEY SHOW ME THAT I CAN ACTUALLY DO SHIT WITH MY LIFE."he cried. I just stared at him.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. EXCEPT WHINE ABOUT SHIT. YES SAM I LEFT. YES I DIDN'T MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU. GET OVER IT"he yelled. I pushed him off of me.

"I got nothing else Sam. Don't call the only thing I have stupid"he looked down.

"Your brother"I whispered. He looked up. "Lucifer. I liked him. I don't know why."i shrugged.

"Wow"he looked down again.

"MAKE OUT"dean yelled. We both looked at him. "Oh. COMING Cas"he ran up the stairs. I than just stared at Gabe.