15

Sams POV
It was a couple seconds after the fight. We are still on the ground. Now not even able to make eye contact. Then we both get up. And it's quiet.

We both know the other is mad. We both know that the other hates the other in some way. Then without knowledge I'm kissing him. And he's kissing back. I don't know if I kissed first or he did. Or we both did. All I know is we are kissing. And he wraps his arms around my neck. Fingers tangled in my hair.

I put my hands on his hips.

And we just make out for about a minute and finally back up, realising that we needed air.

We just stare at each other and stay silent. Not knowing what to say. "Remind me to piss you off more often"he chuckled. I didn't say anything.

"What the hell was that?"dean asked. I backed away from Gabe. And stared at my brother. "I walked down here to see if Sam killed you. I guess in a way you were choking him."he laughed. No one else laughed.

"Whatever. Just don't do it on the counter. Cause you were two steps to throwing clothes"he said.

"How would you know that?"Gabe asked. "Same thing happened to me and Cas. Got in one fight. Didn't sleep at all that night. Ruined the counter. But was definitely worth it"he winked. I shook my head.

"Yeah you know what I'm talking about. Who the hell goes to the kitchen at 12 a.m?"he asked me. "Who the hell screws his best friend at 12 a.m?"I asked.

"On the counter"I added.

"Touché"he nodded. "DEAN DID THEY KILL EACHOTHER?"Cas yelled. "NOPE BUT THEY WERE CLOSE TO DOING IT"dean yelled back.

""TWENTY BUCKS YOU BASTARD"Cas yelled. Dean shook his head. "Could've done this a week ago you dicks"he ran upstairs.

I stared at Gabe. "Before we make out again. I'm gonna run upstairs and pretend nothing happened"he said. I nodded. "I'm gonna go to Charlie's"I said.

"Yeah bye"he ran. And so did I.