Hey guys I wanna apologize for the super late update I just got a new phone and I've been working and dealing with school. I just got my job and have a new one and I graduate in just over a month so I'm really working hard but im gonna make more time for y'all. I wanna thank yall for the 1.59k reads that crazy thank you guys for everything and still sticking around. I realized everything's happening so fast and I'm working on that. Enough from me though let's get on with this chapter❤ enjoy guys.

**************************************************************
Niall's POV: "so here's the thing guys. I know you guys don't really wanna get into this situation but I need help. Some shit went down with these guys and they wanna kill me I'll explain more later but will you guys help me?"

They all look to each other and think for a minute. Zayn looks at me and puts his hand out and grips my shoulder. "Im in mate you're one of my best mates so of course I'm in. Brothers for life right?" Everyone else does the same.

"Thank you guys" I really appreciate what they are doing. Buuutttt little do they know I'm not running from killers. I mean I am but I left them way back in newzeland when I went to visit.

Let's not tell them that though.

"Hey liam how about you invite that cute girl over?" I ask "Adriana? Right?"

"Aria naill. Her name is aria. And why would I do that?" Liam spit back at me playfully.

"Come ooonnnnnnn you seem interested in her so invite her over for dinner" I pushed. Je finally agreed and texted her asking her to come over. She gladly accepted.

It took liam about 20 minutes to go pick her up and bring her back so while he was out I raided his kitchen because I was starving.

They finally got back anf brought movies and snacks. "How awesome can this girl be" I think to myself. I let her choose the first movie.

Everyome was arguing about which movie we should watch so I helped her slip her movie in when no one was paying attention. She clicked play and the theme song to the labyrinth started playing.

Her all time favorite movie. "Ofc she would choose this" I heard liam mumble. I'm pretty sure she heard it Too. Aria had turned up the volume and let the movie play.

It had just got to the part where Sarah saves luto. I looked over and everyone was asleep.

I just started at aria. "How can someone be so attractive and funny and have great taste in movies in just one person?" I think to myself. I can't help but look at her.

It felt like hours but it was only about 25 minutes. Her favorite part of the movie came on and she jumped awake and started screaming the lyrics to magic jump. Everyone was definetly awake by then.

After that was over everyone was getting ready to go home and sleep. I offered to take aria home but liam insisted he do it.while he got changed and grabbed his keys I pulled aria over to the side so I could talk to her.

"Look I like you an-no"
"Aria you're super pretty but you're my best mates crush-ugh nooo"
I thought how to tell her I like her in my mind a hundred times during the movie. But it never sounded right
I finally got time to pull her to the side and just as I was about to just be straight forward with her.

"Ready to go A?"liam asked

I asked her to just stay one more minute because I neded to get this off before she leaves. Before it gets too late.

"Hey aria? Uhm I dont know how to put this so I'm gonna be straight forward with you but I'm uh-"

************************************

Hello lovelys so I left it off with a cliff hanger. Is he gonna tell her is he gonna choke? Will liam ruin his chance?? I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out!

I do apologize again for the wait. A lot has gone on. If you'll go read my new story. "Senior year" when its finished it'll explain everything. I might be changing thw story soon but we'll see how far I'm gonna go with it.

Anyway share comment vote and just continue reading my stuff. Let me know if you guys would like to see something else in my stories like a different genre or aomething I would gladly try it. Iloveyou all vote comment share and all that pazzazza because its freeee also I turn 18 in less then a month!!!!!😩😭❤❤