17

Niall's pov: I wake up in the hospital and I look around to see if Aria was okay, but I don't see her anywhere. I start to freak out a bit so I get up and leave my room looking around. I see the doors that lead to the lobby so I head down that hallway through the doors and straight to the main desk.

"I need to know if anyone named Aria had been checked in the the hospital." I say

"Sir you should be in your room resting, but she's in room 307 on the third floor just be careful" the lady at the front desk replies. I say thank and I'm on my way.

Once I reach the elevator I get in and hit the third floor button and wait.

After about 2 minutes of going up and down a few floors to drop off the staff I finally got to the third floor.

I rush to find room 307 and once I do I stop and stand there for a moment thinking about what happened trying to figure it out. I just cannot remember. After a few seconds I take in a deep breath I reach for the handle and walk in.

I drop to my knees the minute I saw her. There were tubes and and machines everywhere. She had stitches and bruises all over her face and arms.

I think to myself "what have I done" and in just that moment I hear what sounds like a gagging noise and I quickly jump up to get a nurse in here and try to get the tubes out of her throat without hurting her.

About 5 seconds later 4 nurses ran in the room and got the tubes out  and checked her heart rate and all that stuff.

"She's gonna be okay" the nurse says and they all leave the room. I took that as my chance to make sure for myself that she is okay. I sit there for a moment and think "it's like she knew I had walked in. Like she knew it was me.."

"I did know Niall. I knew it was you idk how I just knew. And by the way you said that out loud". I blush a little and ask if she's okay. She just smiles and nodds.

I asked what had happened because I didn't remember. She had told me about the guys and the cabin in the wood and about how I was shooting out a window and a bullet had grazed my forehead  then about the car accident and us being rushed to the hospital up to where we are right now.

I ask her if she hates me and she just starts to get teary eyed " oh Niall I could never hate you" I didn't argue but I did take this as my chance.

I sit up a bit and leave over and I kiss her. She kissed back and passionately as well. I stop by pulling away just a little look her in the eyes and ask. "Will you be mine..forever?" I kiss her  again as she's smiles really big and nods her head in joy" she pulls away and says "it would be an honor".

*******************************************

Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile but I'm back hopefully for good this time. Anyway enjoy also vote comment and share because it is still free you guys☺️☺️💕