5

I saw a bright light shining through the curtains and i groaned. Mitchell did the same. I got up and closed the curtain but turned on my light.

As mitchel grabbed the blanket he was using to cover his eyes i through my pillow at him signaling him to get up. Instead he flipped me the bird.fucking dick.

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom shutting the light off so he can sleep a little longer. Arent i such a great friend? Yeah. No. Anyway as i closed the bathroom door i turned on the water to my liking so i can finally use this bath bomb mitchell bought me for valentines day a few months ago.

Once the water was filled i ran back in my room because I forgot my phone and then ran back to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes, turned the bluetooth on my phone and speaker and hopped in.

Before putting the bath bomb in the water i picked out gucci gang by lil pump and pulled up Snapchat to record the magic happen. Haha.  Once snapchat was up i started to record as i put the beautiful dissolving ball in the water and watched my bath water change color from clear to a little lighter color of blood red. man mitchell is so depressing. That's all i could think looking at the color.

After my almost hour and a half bath i decided to get out and get dressed.mitchell should be awake right now.

Just as i was about to get out of the shower mitchel walked in and said "hold on fucker i gotta pee" and closed the curtain. Huh speak of the devil I thought.

"Hey so what do you wanna do today mitch?" i asked.

"Hmm i dont know maybe snort some major cocaine. Oooo or even try shrooms. I don't know what do i look like some event planner? No. But if you ask me i say we should go see a movie or something."

"A movie would be nice huh. Lets do it" i agreed and with that mitch left the bathroom so i could get dressed. I walked out of the bathroom minutes later and into my room but i didnt see mitch anywhere.

I found him in the fridge with french toast sticks hanging out of his mouth. I couldnt help but laugh. "What are you doing idiot?""im tryna find tthe syrup and the chocolate syrup." he replied. All i did was point and he ran over to the cabinet.

" so what happened lastnight" mitch asked. I simply responded "we had dinner and he took me home thats it". "Booo thats boring"  just as i was about to reply i got a text message.

Liam: hi love. I hope you enjoyed dinner last night.

Me: it was lovely. Thank you for inviting me. Even if it might only be a one time thing.

Liam didnt text back for a little while. Probably got busy. Its okay though. What would a very good looking. Very famous musician want with a very lame. Very poor. Very not good looming girl like me. Its just doesnt make sense.

My phone went off letting me know i got another text.

Liam: i would love to see you again aria. You're beautiful and i mean come on you are my biggest fan. Friday night 10 pm im taking you to my favorite place in town .if you're up for it. What do you say?

Me: i would love to go to you're favorite mystery place liam. Ill see you friday. c:

I put my phone away and looked at mitchell who had a big plate of french toasts sticks covered in Maple and chocolate syrup. Fat ass. Is all i could think.

Liams pov

After aria sent that last text i put my phone down on my night table and just layed there. How can i like this mysterious girl? I dont even know her, but i know she has a beautiful name. Her eyes light up my day. Her voice is angelic. I don't know what's happening to me. One minute i wanna fuck her brains out and leave her until i need her again and the next i want to be in a serious relationship with her. Its constant back and forth and its confusing the hell out of me.

My feelings need to make up their damn mi d before friday comes. I got 4 days to deal with all of this. For now i think im just gonna watch salem. Its one of my favorite shows on netflix and im almost done with it. Its messed up but so good at the same time.

Just as i turned the tv on i got a call. It says private number. I answer. "Hello?"

******************************

Hey guys. Okay so im sorry this one is short aswell. I kind of wanted to leave yall with a cliffhanger plus im running out of ideas to lead up to where i want it.

Read the next authors note its very important. But for now. Vote comment and share itll mean alot thank you guys.i love yall. ❤❤ keep readin