Rich Silk and Honey

A/N I feel horrible for postponing this for so long. I just, ugh. I'm sorry guys... Also this is over dramatic but i'm getting this out as fast as possible so don't hate me if the plot is all over the place. Honestly this story is so shitty, why do you like it so much?

My eyes widened at the realization, how stupid could I be!? Oh god... Deirdre seems to already be back in our relationship and here I am flip flopping back and forth between people. Oh god they're gonna be so mad. Roman would never even be into me in the first place!

My chest felt even tighter than usual and it was harder to process what was going on. "H-Hey uh, Deirdre? I-I gotta go real fast um, Bye!" I rushed and then sped out the door.

This can't be happening. This can't be real. I'm not into Roman. Not really. No way! Right? Oh god I don't know what to think. This is so bad. How could I be so stupid! I've dug myself into such a hole. This is not going to end well.

I hadn't even noticed but I had ended up right at Patton's door. I knocked hard and fast. He opened the door and smiled, the warm glow from his room lighting up my scared face. "Hey uh, I have something I really need to talk out, if you don't mind." His face fell slightly in worry. He swallowed and opened his door wider, letting me in.

It was soft and warm, filled with happy memories from Thomas's childhood. Calming, sure, but not even the aura of the room cold calm down my panic. "Patton I fucked up."

"Language!" He scolded me but I wasn't really listening. "I- I thought I still loved Deirdre. I really did, but the more I think about it the more I realize that I only wanted him back because he was familiar. He was all l I ever knew and I didn't want to give that up, but it turns out i'm not into him at all! On no, it's not him I'm into, it's Roman! The prince himself! God why does this happen to me..." I put my head in my hands.

When I looked up Patton was screaming into his hands while smiling. "We have to go tell him!" He shrieked and ran out the room. My eyes widened and I ran to catch up to him. "No! Patton don't do it! Please!" i screamed at him, but I was struggling to keep up. How is he so fast?

"Roman!" He squealed running up to him. "Virgil has a huge-" I cut him off, slamming my hand over his mouth. 

"crush on you." a cold, calculated voice said from behind us. My eyes widened and my face went red. "no no no, it's not like that!" I tried to argue to him, but he didn't seem to be listening. "Virgil." I tensed up at his harsh voice.

Oh god here it comes. 

"I- I like you too." My heart melted at the site of his bright and happy smile. I hugged him tight and he hugged me harder. I started tearing up slightly, this was too good to be true. Nothing could tear me down. 

"Is that true, Virgil?" 

Except for that. I broke the hug and whipped around. "Deirdre, I-" 

"It's fine virge. I- I didn't expect you to love m- me back, but what did I do wrong! I tried to care for you! Am I not good enough. Not handsome enough! I'M NOTHING TO YOU." My eyes widened when a wave of black shot from his body, the whole room dropping to freezing temperatures and everyone being sent to tears. 

"Deirdre, calm dow-"

"NO! I won't listen to you anymore!" He continued to scream. The wave of depression getting thicker. This is why I didn't want Patton to tell Roman. If Deirdre found out he would have a horrible reaction to the whole thing and well, ya know. 

"I know what I'll do!" He continued, smiling through his tears. "I'll just have to get rid of that prince of yours so that you can be mine again! Wouldn't you love that Virge. Just me and you against the world!" I shook my head and backed away as he got closer.

"Fine then! ALL OF YOU MUST GO!" His voice grew deeper, his eyes pouring black mist, and he flew into the air, the black misty depression turning into liquid. This is what I was scared of. Depression has a way of drowning and locking away all the good emotions and keep the worst around. That's why I wasn't affected by the water trying to weigh the others down. 

"Deirdre listen to me! I loved you! I really did but that was then! Things change Dre. People change..." My feeble attempt seemed to work as he calmed down and looked me in the eye. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, eyes returning to normal and voice wavering. 

"I didn't know." I spoke truthfully. That seemed to be the wrong answer as his eyes continued to leak the oily substance and his voice went deep again. "BULLSHIT!"

The room filled more and more until-

A loud bang filled the room. Deirdre's eyes returned to normal and went into his head as he fell into a puddle of his own liquid depression.  As he fell to the ground, we all sow Logic standing behind him with a frying pan. "Honestly, there's no need for this drama. The author could have easily just made him understanding and leave, but they only live for angst and drama."

Morality ran up and kissed him. 'Oh my God you're so smart!"

~><~

As I finally finished getting out of the shower and putting on clothes, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said through a yawn. 

"Virgil I need to know," Roman said, walking into my room, "Is what you said, true?"

"I-I well-"

To be continued...

A/N how do you like knowing there's a cliff hanger and this isn't going to be updated again for like, three months.