Chapter 1 :Envy:

(Btw the Pic for this chapter is made by @aesthetkin on Tumblr)

Tom came down from His room Doing what he'd Usually do, Refilling his Flask with Smirnoff and Heading to the couch with Edd, Matt and Tord. But tonight was going to be different,  It was Movie-Night. Edd does this type of Thing every Sunday Night And tom Had Always hated it But He did it anyway for Edd. He sat down Next to His Arch-Nemesis, Tord. But He became even More Upset when he Saw Tord Next to edd. Of course He doesn't have affection for Edd or even Tord for that matter, He just felt Lonely...Really, Really Lonely. ''..Tord when Is the popcorn done??..I want you to Be here with me!!..'' Edd yelled out. Tord giggled and said ''Almost!! When this is Done I'm gonna be Kissing you All over!!~'' Tom felt Sickened by This, He couldn't Stand Tord and Edd's P.D.A. But No matter How much being Lonely hurt tom He also felt like Being Alone was For the better. After all, He had this Huge Secret. He diapered himself when he was In his room, Well, At least when he's Sad or when He has HUGE amounts of stress. Matt came out of his Room as he woke up From one of His Naps, He always says he Needs his Beauty-Sleep. (Typical Matt XD) Matt saw His friends sitting on the couch and started to wonder. Tom saw Matt walking to the kitchen and He decided to See matt. As he was Coming over to his One and Only crush, his Face Started to Heat up''..What am I doing??..I can't confess to him Now!!..'' Tom thought to himself. He tried to quietly Walk over to matt and Surprise him and say Something to him but Matt immediately turned over to Look at Tom behind him. ''..H-He's looking at Me..'' Tom thought as his face Started to become red like a Tomato. ''Hey tom!! How are you??'' Matt said with Glee, Tom tried not to choke up as He Heard matt's Dorky but Sweet voice. ''..I'm..I'm Okay..'' Tom said in a Bashful tone of Voice. ''That's great!! What are you and the Others doing in the Living room??'' Matt questioned. ''..O-Oh yeah, About that..Well..It's Movie-Night Matt..Wanna join us??..'' Tom said while Smiling Awkwardly. Matt smiled and Responded happily to tom and went up to his room to Set up his clothes. (Typical Matt stuff Again X3) Tom smiled and went back to sit down at the couch. He felt Happy to talk to matt but..Still a bit Unhappy to have not Confessed to His Gingered-Haired Friend, He felt Embarrassed and Excited at the same time and he promised to himself to Confess to Matt at the right Timing.

- iiiUGH!!!  My hands hurt, I'll continue the Next chapter tomorrow I need to sleep. I need to get up for school Tomorrow.