Chapter 4 ♡Hugs and Kisses♡

(the Pic for this chapter is made by @JoshFuerte on DeviantArt)

Tom didn't like Lying to Edd, But he just didn't want Edd knowing about his Crush on Matt. He hesitated to Open matt's door he went back to his own room Because He knew It wasn't the Right time to confess to his love. He Slumped down to his bed and Slipped his pants down Again as He still Felt terrible about himself. "...I wish Matt Could be here with me...'' Tom said to himself as he was laying down on his bed in a Diaper while hugging his Tomee-Bear next to him. "...Maybe I should stay Alone..He's going to hate me for this anyway...'' Tom said as he was Tearing up While curling up in his Bed, He figured that he would be a Burden to Matt this way.

Matt was in his room Sorting out his Picture frames with Of course Pictures of him in every one of them. But Something Kept bothering matt that Why isn't he Thinking of himself, He was only thinking about Tom and that Made Matt's mind Wander. "...Is tom doing Okay??....He doesn't really come Out of his room Often..." Matt thought as He held up a Picture frame with a Photo of himself Hugging Tom. "...I need to Check on him..." Matt Putted the Picture frame Down on his Nightstand and Went out of his room to Go to Tom's room. Before Matt Turned the doorknob he Heard Quiet Sobbing Coming from inside the Room. "....Is that..Tom??...What happened to Him??...." He came into the room and saw Tom on his Bed holding Tomee-Bear...But there was Something else that was a Bit Off to him..It's that Tom was wearing a Diaper. Matt Walked closer to Tom's bed and Blushed deeply. "...Tom??..." Matt said in a Soft tone. Tom jumped a lil' bit and Looked at Matt before His face turned red again, He covered his face with his Pillow and Quietly Sobbed into it. "...Oh tom..You Poor thing..." Matt said as he Patted tom's Head slowly. "..W-Why is Matt here??...I-Is he going to Hurt me??.." Tom thought as he was Shaking in fear due to his Crush seeing him in a Diaper. Matt picked tom up and Held him tightly. "...Tom??..Why are you Wearing a diaper??..." Matt questioned the short Hollowed-Eyed man. Tom blushed and couldn't think of a Response until he just Looked up at Matt and said.."..It's because..I'm sad that I want to love you.." Matt had a Rose-Pink blush on his cheeks and Just Laid tom down on his bed. "...I-I knew it....H-He hates me..." Tom thought and Teared up again. Matt looked down on tom And Became worried again, But he Kissed tom on His cheek and Laid down next to him. "...Well..I love you tom..Don't ever forget that..." Matt said with a sweet looking smile on his face. Tom Snuggled up next to Matt and Smiled while Hugging him...

- Okay, Go Now, It's over. This Bleach-Induced Hell has stopped...Well...For now, Because I'm making another Horrid fanfic.

Anyway, I was listening to this while writing this entire fanfic <-  > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gww8Ym8KAB8  It really fits with the Tone of this Garbage. All of My fanfics literally makes no Sense at All. Anyway I hoped you enjoy this.