Chapter 3 ✧Relax✧

(the Pic for this chapter is made by @WoodLandToys on Tumblr)

Tom opened the Bag only to Grab a Diaper with a Blue heart Indicator. He got some baby powder and He putted it on himself, After that he closed his diaper around his waist while pulling the straps. After that He was finished, He took off his hoodie Only leaving him with his T-Shirt on. He got out a Baby Blue Pacifier with a White Rim on it, He started to Suck on it very Slowly. He looked at the Ceiling. He teared up as He was thinking about Matt, He felt Horrible. He wiped his  Tears and sat up From his bed. He saw him self in the mirror. "..I...I look so fucking Pathetic.."  Tom thought to himself, He started to Sob quietly and Laid himself down. ''...Just Why am I like this anyway??..I'm so Weird...Matt wouldn't Love someone like me..."  Tom covered himself in his Sheets and Slowly dozed Off. 

He woke up Minutes Later and Looked at his diaper. ''...Oh crap...'' Tom said in a Slightly Angered Voice, He saw that The heart indicator on his diaper Became white instead of blue. (It just Basically means he Pissed himself.) Tom blushed Deeply and Got up from his bed to Get his diaper bag, He got some baby wipes, Baby powder and a Fresh diaper and Started to Unstrap it. He wiped himself and Putted some Powder And finished changing himself. He wanted to Go and Check on The others to see if they're Alright. So he Took his Pants and Pulled it back on himself.

"Hello Tom!!'' Edd said with an Excited tone of voice As tom went down the stairs. ''..Hey Edd..'' Tom Responded. ''..Where's Matt??..'' Tom questioned his Brown-Haired Friend. ''Oh!! He's in his Room, Probably Admiring Himself As Usual." Tom giggled a bit and was ready to go back upstairs. ''Where are you going??'' Edd wondered. Tom blushed and Looked back at Edd. ''..O-Oh, Don't worry..I'm just...Going back to my room..'' Tom smiled nervously at edd and continued to walk up the stairs. 

- Sorry that this was so Short :.(  I'll continue the Last chapter tomorrow, My hands Hurt like hell.