Chapter 2 /\Drunk/\

(the Pic for this chapter is made by @AStarForARose on Amino-Apps)

Matt was finished setting up his Clothes and Ran downstairs to join Them. He sat next to Tom which was a Total Nightmare for Tom to experience. His face became Red again and He slowly moved away from matt. ''Are you alright Tom??'' Matt asked, Tom looked at matt and Turned away in Shame. Matt felt Sad and Scared that Tom isn't responding to him So he decided to Sit somewhere else, Tom looked at matt Get up and felt sad. ''..I'm getting a drink..'' Tom said as he noticed his flask was Empty, He got up to the kitchen and Threw his Flask to the floor and Drank an ENTIRE bottle of smirnoff. He hated being so Shy around Matt, He was Becoming Drunk and Matt just saw him just standing there in the kitchen until tom Eventually Passed out. ''T-Tom!!" Matt yelled as he ran past Edd and Tord to Pick tom up. 

He brought tom up to his Room and pulled the sheets on tom so he wouldn't be cold As he slept. Matt walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. He walked back downstairs and Saw edd with a Worried look on his face. ''..What happened to tom??..Is he okay??..'' Edd questioned matt. ''...He's fine...He's just drunk Again...'' Matt said as he Smiled Nervously. After a lil' Tom woke up only to See that he wasn't in the kitchen Anymore, He was shocked to see that He was laying down on his bed. ''...How did I..??...''  Tom said to himself before getting interrupted by Matt opening his room door. ''Hi tom!!'' Matt said happily, Tom's face began to turn red again and he tried really hard to hide it. ''...H-Hey Matt...'' Tom said trying not to sound Flustered. ''...Um..C-Could you tell me what happened last Night??...I- uh..Forgot...'' Tom said. Matt giggled a bit before frowning. He hated whenever tom was Drunk. ''...Oh yeah..About that..You were drunk again..I had to bring you here..You also Passed out...'' Tom heard what Matt said but had no response, He looked up at Matt's disappointed face and Felt horrible about what he did. ''..Oh yeah..Edd's making Breakfast..You can Come downstairs if you want..'' Matt Said before leaving tom's Room. Tom saw matt Shut his door in sadness, Tom got up from his bed and got a bag, But it wasn't any ordinary bag..

- Wow, He screwed up. Anyway, I'm making the Next Horrible Chapter. Get your Nooses and Clorox ready.