•_• 8

•_•Chapter Eight •_•

Even though it was sudden, David and I started going out as boyfriends. When his, father's friend, "father" found out, he made a private meeting between the two of us alone.

"I heard from David that your going out together even though your teacher and student? Is that even allowed?" He asked sternly.

"Uh...no its not." I replied shamefully.

"Then why are you doing it?"

"Because I love him. And he won't be my student in five days. So we can still keep the relationship."

"Really then would you like if the principal and everybody else know?"

"What?"

"What I mean I don't want to touch him. After all your father is a criminal. And he's still young. He could find someone else."

"You don't know anything!" I lost my calm.

"Really? Well I hope I can make this clear. If you don't stop going out with him in four days, I'll make sure your teaching days are over." He left the room making me speechless.

I knew what he meant. And he has the power to do so. He was the president of Day and Night Corps. And when David was out of collage he was supposed to inherit it. I understood what it meant but...why couldn't he just decide for himself? But what if I lose my job? Where would I go? I can't depend on my brother to much. But what if I don't lose my job and nasty roomers about me would come nonstop. No one would talk to me, pay attention on class. I might even get sexual harassment from teachers and students.

So I decided something that will break both of our hearts but mine more.

On the day before graduation and on the last day we went to his house. We slept together three times that night. When it was over it was time to get acting.

I started to put on my clothes, not looking at him, and said very cold and harsh,"These past few months was great but I think our playing around should stop."

"What?" He couldn't believe what was saying. "Are you saying that the months of going out together was nothing but a lie? Just a game?"

"Yes." Trying to hold back tears.

"Look at my eyes and say "I was just a plaything to you' then I will believe you."

So I did what I did and it tore my heart in pieces and tore me to shreds. I turned my head and looked at him in the eye. "You were just a meaningless plaything to me so I can screw around. I can always find your replacement." I tried to keep my tears in but one traitorous tear came down my cheek. Luckily he didn't see it and yelled at me to get out. I was fully dressed and walked out of the room. I was about leave when I saw his 'father' at the door, I walked passed him saying, "Hope your happy cause its done." It was probably my imagination but I heard David scream my name when I closed the door. The next day was graduation. I avoided him at all cost. I never heard from him again.