Chapter 20

A/N : OMG!! Thank you so much, beshies!! Happy 4k reads!! Thank you so much for your support, sobrang na-aappreciate ko kayo!!

Update (08.12.22) : Happy 200k+ reads!! Grabe!! I can't thank you all enough for taking your time to read my story and for all the support!! You beshies are the ones that keep me going!! Mahal ko kayong lahat <3

Episode 20 - His pov

Jace's pov

"It's because I like you! I like you, Ella!" I finally told her what I feel about her.

But who would've damn thought that we'd end up here?

"Jace! Come back here!"

Alam kong lagot ako kay dad kapag nahuli niya ako so I ran with all my might. Until I crashed into someone. Someone I didn't know would make such a huge impact in me.

Not just physically, akala ko kasi una't huling pagkikita na namin n'ong magkabanggaan kami, but I was wrong...

Because later that day, we bumped into each other again.

And I found out that she's gonna be my personal maid.

"She's just my personal maid, I can't fall for her!"

And before I knew it, she's affected me wholly.

"Admit it. You are in love with her."

My only friend, decided to study abroad. Since then, madalang na lang kaming mag-usap. Ngayon na lang ulit through phone because I needed someone to talk to. Pero parang pinagsisisihan ko.

"There's no fucking way." It can't be.

"Then why do you always kiss?"

Because I have a fetish for soft lips. And her lips are heavenly soft.

At dahil 'yon lang din ang natatanging paraan para mapatahimik ko siya.

I have always been an asshole, not that I'm proud of it, but it's my defense mechanism. As I've been hurt a lot at a very young age. And I didn't want people to see my pain so I give them pain.

But then she came.

I wasn't expecting her to stay.

But she did.

She wasn't the most patient but she tries so hard to be, when it comes to me.

"Ugh! Fine! Fuck it! I like her, okay?!" I ended the call when he started laughing so hard.

No one has ever cared for me this much before so it was so hard not to fall for her.

"H-hindi pwede. B-baka n-naguguluhan ka lang, Jace. Yaya mo lang ako. Ginagawa ko lang nang maayos ang trabaho ko." Pati ba naman 'to, ipagkakait sa 'kin ng mundo?

Fuck this life.

I know she likes me too. Hindi naman niya ako hahayaang halikan siya palagi kung hindi. But why the hell won't she admit it?!

And why does she always hang out with Reep these days?!

And this afternoon, niyaya pa siya ni Reep sa park para makipag-usap.

Alam kong nasa park sila because I followed them, secretly. I was so fucking curious.

"I like you, Ella..."

I knew it. I knew he would confess!

"R-Reep... S-sorry..." Hah! Rejected!

That's what you get from trying to steal my girl!

"It's fine. You don't have to apologize." Reep was always the kind one.

The smart one. The bright one.

The person dad always compared me to.

So when I noticed that he's into my personal maid, I didn't waste that opportunity to make him feel that I'm more superior than him.

So yeah. N'ong una, 'yun lang talaga ang reason why I always pretend to be sweet towards Ella when Reep's around. Why I would always interfere between them.

But later on, it became real. I started to feel jealous.

Especially when I saw them kissing. Umalis lang ako saglit to buy water that time, tapos pagbalik ko, hinahalikan na ni Reep sa noo si Ella.

I was so mad that I locked myself in my room for days. Until I couldn't help it anymore so I confessed. But she didn't tell me how she feels about me yet.

Kaya magka-iba kami ni Reep. I didn't get rejected.

"Can we at least hug?" What a demanding motherfucker.

My eyes almost popped out when Ella nodded and they hugged!

Wala na tuloy akong nagawa.

Or wait.

Mayroon akong magagawa.

"Done talking to my girlfriend?" Inakbayan ko si Ella pagkatapos nilang magyakapan.

"I gotta go now." Reep looked so sad. His heart's probably ripped.

Naiwan kaming dalawa ni Ella nang maglakad na palayo si Reep.

"Bitawan mo nga ako." She elbowed me pero sobrang hina lang kaya alam kong she didn't mean what she just said.

"I'm sorry but I don't have any plan to let you go now." And I don't really feel sorry.