Ch. 2

I swear he so fine^^

Thursday, September 1, 2019

Sydney's POV

"and then he bumped into me talking about sum sorry about that, I didnt see you there. You know damn well you saw me." Heav said as she rolled her eyes, putting extras on the little collision she had with D'Angelo.

"Heaven why are you so extra, that didnt even happen." I scoffed

"Well that's what happened in my eyes. Besides, you just jealous because you cant find a way to talk to Brandon." Heaven said, putting emphasis on his name.

"Oooo Brandon talk to you??" Ariah exclaims

"You one lucky girl if he's talking to you." Says I'mari

Ariah and I'mari have been friends with Heaven since middle school. I just met them about an hour ago but they seem pretty chill. Ariah had shoulder length, curly hair, a light complexion while I'mari was more on the chocolate side with thicker hair. Both pretty girls.

"Its not even like that thought, I've never really exchanged meaningful words with him. I've just kinda...seen him around." I replied.

"Any girl would be soo happy if Brandon even said Hi to them. He's very picky with who he wants to quick date with." I'mari says munching on the school lunch.

I looked at her confused. "Quick date? He's a player?"

They all looked at each other and then looked at me laughing. "Big time! Im surprised that he broke up with Kayla to be honest."

"Girl please, he never liked her he just wanted her for the title. Kayla Steffani gets played by Brandon Ing-" Heav then got interrupted by Ariah hitting her softly in her arm.

"Hello ladies, im having my annual birthday party this Friday and hopefully yall could make it." Says Brandon. I didn't reply in any way, shape or form. I was just analyzing his face, trying to read him.

"Of course we will." All three girls said in unison. I finally caught my self from staring and looked down at my phone.

"I hope your beautiful self will make it too." Brandon said to me.

I looked up and caught an attitude. "I dont do parties. They're stupid and a waste of my time." I said in a sarcastic way.

"I like the attitude, its cute." He said smirking "im going to slide you this just in case you change your mind." He said, handing me a invitation. He then turned around and walking away, back to the table with his friends.

"Syd what happened? Your walls totally went up on him." Heav asked me.

Whenever a guy talks to me, let alone a cute one, I get real territorial. I dont know why, I guess its because I feel like guys like that type of stuff and it makes them want to try harder. I've been proved wrong so many times about that theory but Im too stubborn to change.

"I-I dont know, I guess I ju-" I was interrupted by that bell which ment that it was time to go. "Ill catch you guys later, I dont want to be late." I said grabbing my belongings.

After School

All I could think about during 5th and 6th period was Brandon and the way he looked at me. I mean, he did call me beautiful.

I feel like going to this party would make the whole High School experience better but the last time I  went to a party, it went all wrong.

* Flashback~3rd person POV *

"This party is soooo lit!" Sydney exclaimed as she took her fifteenth shot. She was finally able to get out the house and have fun with friends. But would you really call someone who set you up, a friend?

It was the first party she went to and she was excited. All she would dream about in middle school was going to parties and having the time of her life.

"Hey Syd u want another one?" Bianca devilishly smiled as she put an unknown liquid in her shot glass. Sydney stumbled across the kitchen floor to were Bianca and her groupies were standing and downed the shot.

Everyone laughed as phones were out recording everything. "Hey Sydney you want to dance?" Devin smirked at her.

Devin was her crush since 6th grade and never noticed her. So when he asked her that question, she was more than happy.

"Go on Syd, he wants to dance." Kennedy laughed.

"Ofc I do." Sydney said slurring her words and stumbling over to Devin almost falling.

The dance only lasted for about 3 minutes because Sydney barfed all on Devin. She looked at him in disbelief, processing what just happened.

He was beyond mad. "Bro what the hell?! Get out of my house!"

Sydney looked back at her so called "friends" and saw them laughing and recording the whole situation.

* End of Flashback *

After that night, I've never wanted to go to another party again. I mean it was so embarrassing. And I didn't have any friends to comfort me. Instead they were all laughing.

"Hello, earth to Syd?" Heav waved in my face snapping out of my daydream. "I hope you're not thinking about that party back in 9th grade.."

She read my mind. "Syd it was a bad experience, everyone and I mean EVERYONE has had one of those. If u come I will have your back at all times. Please just come." She begged me.

I took a minute to answer "fine, but I dont now what to wear." I looked at her.

She got up extra happily. "We are the same size Syd. Oo, you can come over and I can do you hair and make up. This is going to be funnn!"

I really hope you're right..

Hey babes (; This chapter was kinda short but the next one MIGHT be longer. Im still getting my thoughts together.

Next Chapter will also include a couple more players so stay tuned (;

( P.S im thinking about starting a new story and I need yall to answer 1 simple question: Damian Lillard or DeMar DeRozan?)

Hope yall enjoy (: dont forget to Like and Comment💜~Myla