Ch. 3

Same Day
6:31 p.m

Sydney's POV

"Hey mamaaa!" I exclaimed happily as I sat down at the table for dinner.

"What do you want." She said rolling her eyes, looking at me for a brief moment.

"What makes u think I want anything?"

"It's the way u said Hey." She mocked. "I know my child too well, so spill."

I took a deep breath before I spoke. "Ok, there's this party that I got invited to that's tommorow and I really wan-"

"No." She interrupted.
"What do you mean no?" I questioned in shock, I was far from confused.

"Do you not remember what happened last time? I hated seeing you in that state and I'm not going to let you put me through that again!" She exclaimed

"Mom, that was my freshman year! Everyone's had bad parties. Heaven is going to be there with me!" At this point I'm begging her to let me go.

"You said that last time about that other girl and look what she did." She stood up, not convinced.

"Mother, Heaven is not like Bianca, she's better and I know you see it! Please, mom. This is my last year before i have to get serious about life and I want to make it the best." I pleaded. We sat in silence for 5 minutes and then she spoke up.

"Fine, you can, go. But I swear if you come home in tears..." She trailed off.

"I'm not. And either way I'm going to be spending the night at Heaven's." I smiled and kissed her, "thanks."

"Ok, ok." She fanned me away.

After cleaning the kitchen, I walked into my bedroom and decided to tell Heaven the some-what good news.

Sydd🖤
Soo...good news..😶

I set my phone down on my bed and she seemed to text me back in what seem like seconds.

Heav Heav💪🏽❤️
OO! CAN YOU GO?!? PLEASE SAY YOU CAN GO!

Sydd🖤
Lmao yes, I can go!😂 Calm down🤦

Heav heav💪🏽❤️
Ooo this is going to be fun. Don't forget that your sleeping over. Goodnight 😘

I just laughed to my self at her excitement. She was so...I don't know. Extra? I already know that when I arrive at her house, she was going to have outfits laided out for me to wear.

I don't know if I'm ready..

VERYY SHORT CHAPTER but early update for y'all🤷. I've been working on a DeMar DeRozan story and idk if I should post. It's turning out pretty good. I already have 3 chapters 💀

Should I post it?? -Myla🖤