~Morning~ Fahter!Yuto x Daughter!Reader

This chapter was requested by Potholde! Hope you have a wonderful day.

~Yuto's POV~
I heard the alarm clock beep constantly, making me slightly agitated. "Honey, could you turn off the alarm?" I mumbled, but then felt the empty space beside me, meaning my wife was already gone. She worked early and came home late, so me and our daughter don't see her often. We've talked about her hours, but she could never get them to change. I reached over to the end table and hit the snooze button on the clock. I got up and got dressed and then walked down the hall to a white door with a (f/fl) (favorite flower) painted on the door. I opened the door revealing a (f/c) (favorite color) room and a fully dressed 8 year old girl who was making sure everything was in place for her first day of 2nd grade. She grabbed her backpack and hugged my legs. "Good Morning, Daddy." She said and let go of my legs. "C'mon (y/n), let's get going." She smiled and ran downstairs and to the door. "Hurry up, Daddy!" She shouted, obviously excited about today. "Okay. Okay. Don't rush me,". I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door and locked it behind us. I helped her in the car and got in myself.

~Time Skip~

We got to the elementary school and I unlocked the car. "Thank you, Daddy." She said and got out of the car. She started walking away, but turned around and said, "Bye, Daddy! I love you!". I shouted back,"I love you, too!".

I had a orthodontist appointment yesterday, so my teeth hurt and it hurts to eat. I woke up and 3:30 this morning and I'm still tired. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle