Zane x Reader: Set Up

This chapter goes to The_Darling_Angel! Thank you for the request. Here is your chapter.

~Your POV~
"Alexis, what are you planning?" You asked suspiciously as she pushed you to the small vanity in her dorm. She had called you over to her dorm room for a "chat". As soon as you entered she had pushed you over to the bed and started brushing your naturally messy (h/c) hair and started making it beautiful. She was up to something and you knew it. She started applying makeup to your face. You didn't even bother moving because you knew she would drag you back.

"You look beautiful,  (y/n)" Alexis finally said after she was done with you. You looked in the mirror and had to question whether it was really you or not.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked almost taken a back at how different you looked.

"I didn't want to tell you earlier because I knew you would protest, but Zane asked if I could set you two up on a date". You stared at her in astonishment. Zane Trusedale, the one guy in the whole school that you actually didn't want of punch, had asked Alexis to ask you out for him. Nervous was an understatment. You were absolutely terrified at how many things could go wrong. You started fidgeting with your hands.

"Now don't be nervous, (y/n). Nothing could go wrong." Alexis said trying to calm you down, but her attempt was in vain. You started listing off the things that could go wrong.

"Well, if you think of it that way, it's not going to be any fun is it? Just relax and be you". She grabbed your hand and dragged you out the door and to the obelisk boy's dorms. She stopped and knocked on Zane's door. It opened and Alexis dashed away. You stood there, unable to think about what to do. The two of you stood there until it was kinda of akward. You laughed nervously.

"Come in" he said stepped aside to let you in. You hesitated, but walked in. He closed the door behind you and saw that he was watching (f/m) (fav. Movie).

"So, how are you liking the movie so far?" You asked trying to start a conversation.

"I actually like it. You can stay and finish it with me if you like". You nodded and took a seat. He sat next to you and resumed the movie. What seemed like minutes later, you felt like holes were drilling into the side of your head. You turned to see Zane staring at you. He leaned closer to you and kissed you. Girly screams went off in your head, but you quickly melted into it and kissed him back. It started getting a little more heated when you heard the door open. A light flashed and the two of you looked up. Alexis was standing there with a camera, smiling innocently.

"Expect an early gift from me".

There is the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I love you guys so much and as always, I bid you adieu. ~Snipermcgee13