I

Chapter 1: "Bienvenue à Paris and Love"

•••

AUTHOR'S POV

The view of the city unfurled as soon as the sheet of white clouds drifted away, her eyes sparkled and heartbeat raced.... she was finaly here ... the city she loved and the one she has been dying to visit from the day she took up Fashion designing , "Paris".

Suddenly she hears groaning sounds behind her.....she turns around and finds her friend Hyoenji waking up from her nap.

"Divi, are we there yet ?" she asks in a groggy voice.

Divisha replies with evident excitement plastered on her face while suppressing her delighted squeals, "Yes!! We are ... Just look at the view ... its amazing."

Hyoenji sits up straight and shakes the shoulders of their other friend Jieun to wake her up, "yah !!! Jieun, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"

Jieun wakes up rather pissed off, "LEE HYOENJI !! I told you to stop cursing at me."

Hyoenji replies excitedly, "pabo! We are here!"

Just then they hear an announcement-

"Attention dear passengers, Lufthansa flight 7701 is about to land at the Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris in about 10 minutes. Hope you all had a nice flight. Thank you for availing our service and travelling with us."

And it all dawns on Jieun that they are travelling to Paris for their summer break,"wHaT !! PARIS ??? WE ARE HERE ???" and ........ it seems she shouted a bit too loudly as the reply cames as "hushhh." Hyoenji slaps her forehead defeated, "There goes our eomma again..."

Jieun's lips presses into a straight line, "Say what? I'm not your eomma!"

"You're my eomma!" Hyeonji grins.

"Nope. I'm not!"

"You're are!"

"I'm not!"

"Eomma! Eomma!"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Divisha finally snaps at their bickering.

"Hussshh!!" came the reply again.

It sounds like a baby started crying from their bickerings.

It's how these three always have been like. They have known each other for sixteen long years ever since kindergarten.

Hyeonji is the spoilt, childish yet a lovely girl among the trio. She tends to act younger than her age, but is not thickheaded or naive. She is the mood maker of the group and can't stand arguements, so she tries to stay fun and chirpy 24/7. She's surprisingly a good cook and is a Performing arts student.

Jieun is the oldest in the trio of her same age friends, so she took the responsibility of being mature and look after and advise others unlike Hyeonji, thus gaining the title of "Eomma". But she's prone to getting nervous on stage and lacks self-esteem. She loves to read and write and is a Literary arts student.

Divisha is the cheerful and kind maknae of the trio. She's crazy about fashion and that leads her to often think of design ideas during lectures. She's the type to be lead by her heart more than her brain, which also makes her personality highly attractive. She's a fashion design major and is a Fine arts student.

The trio study in the same university: Seoul University of Arts aka Soul Arts. They may be in different departments but they are still close and hang out with each other. Fortunately, the three are also roommates much to their extreme joy.