♣Prologue♣

^^^(the future mascot of this story)

^^^
(the future mascot of this story)

•••

"Some people are like those clouds on a bad weather,
And when they disappear, the day becomes beautiful..."

For me, my days that are beautiful have always been because of my friends.

If it's about clouds... *sighs*, I don't feel like even saying the name...

But perhaps we were born to never get along.

Park Jimin

And then there's also this special person...

"His one kind word
can change the entire day..."

Maybe we were never meant to meet even though we wish to. But perhaps you support was my biggest good-luck charm. If you can hear my thoughts and feel the same, I would like to see you again.

Secret CEO

•••

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

This is our very first collaboration work, so please give us your support.

C O P Y R I G H T S

All rights reserved.

No part of the work is allowed to be copied, stored or shared in any means (photocopy, screenshots, mechanical, electronics, recording, etc.) without prior permission from the concerned author.

Any unauthorized acts of violation and plagiarism will be liable for persecution.

D I S C L A I M E R

All characters mentioned in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any of the characters to public figures other than BTS are purely coincidental.

The following content may include slangs, crude language and acts of violence.

Meant for reader of ages 13+.

Special thanks and credit to @The_Savage_Bunny for being a special contributer to this story. Your support and help has been an invaluable asset to us.

Thank you and please give us your support.

•••