V

Start the song where you see this emoji - 🎼

•••

Chapter 5: "Paradise..."

Author POV

Morning came as usual but it carried an excitement to the three girls. Excitement of getting to know a new city, excitement of having the luxury to explore the beauty of this place...

After waking up, the three girls make up a plan for the day then after getting ready, the girls head out to explore "THE CITY OF LOVE!" or well as in Div's eyes... "THE CITY OF FASHION"!!

Not even a day went by and Divisha already dropped the idea of finding love in Paris thanks to two reasons:

♠ She fell in love with the fabric and fashion world of Paris. This got accelerated even more upon her discovery of a newly opened branch of one of the rising fashion labels of South Korea: Secret Garden!!!

♠ It was hate at first sight when she encountered a handsome but rude guy who was 'stalking' our Divisha.

It appears her best friends, Hyeonji (aka Jiji) and Jieun (aka Eun) are now worried because they cannot make their maknae best friend have faith in this city of love.

What will happen from this point onwards?

Divisha's POV

I take a last glance at myself into the mirror.

"Okay Div. Just forget what happened yesterday... Let's not make today a bad day by thinking about what happened yesterday. LET'S ENJOY PARIS TO THE FULLEST TODAY!!!"

And just as I was encouraging myself... I hear a melodious high pitch scream curse my ears at the very correct timing.

"YAHHH MAKNAE-AH!! COME ON OUT NOW OR WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!"

I roll my eyes.

That Jiji sure has a nice high pitch voice... after all she is a performing arts student.

I come out of my room and find those two, Hyeonji and Jieun, with their eyes glued to their phones.

"You know Jiji... I think you have improved in you high scale singing... that shout was unlike your previous ones!"

"Really? Thanks! Those hours of practice seems to be paying off. Even Kookie says so..." Jiji says pointing to her phone.

"Ohh... so you're talking to him. .. that too at this time.... isnt it like dinner time there in Korea?"

"Well... I guess so?" Jiji nods questioningly.

Smirking, I leaned towards her phone close enough for Jungkook to hear my voice. "Yah, Kook-ah... don't miss or worry about your girl too much... We are here to take care of her..." I spoke loudly at the phone and just after I did came two responses at the same time.

"WHAT THE HELL DIV ?!?!"

"WHAT THE HELL DIVISHA?!?"

"See they even jinx" I point out to Eun and she laughed in response ...... "You lovebirds, start dating already," I tell Jiji.