Chapter 6

t's been months since they got engaged and moved in together, but everything still feels surreal. Waking up next to him still gives her butterflies because never in her wildest dreams did she think that she'd spend the rest of her life with someone who she thought could never be her's. They, together with their agency, didn't want to risk the loveteam that's why they were both told to stay professional and forget about their feelings for each other. But other than that, she loved him too much, too much that she opted to be the best friend, no matter how much it killed her.

They've been planning their wedding for almost three months but still haven't shared the news to the whole world. They wanted this announcement to be as big as when they announced that they were a couple (in Araneta) because they don't want to just announce their engagement nang kung saan-saan lang.

It was still vacation mode for them since they just finished their most-recent teleserye, Till I Met You. New opportunities are coming but are yet to start later this month.

She woke up first which was nothing new to them because, even the fans know, that she's a, early bird. She proceeded to stand up and tidy things up a bit because their clothes from last night are scattered all over the place!

As Jack wakes up, he went to the kitchen and found his fiancé cooking up some breakfast. He comes up to her and gave her a back hug.

"This looks delicious, love." He said, whispering to her ear

Oh Jack, why do you have to be so cute?!

"But you know what's even more delicious?" he asked

"What?" she said, not taking her eyes off what she's doing

"You." He simply said.

And just like YOU, she's kilig AF right now

"Andami mong alam!" she said, laughing and blushing at the same time

"Talaga!"

"Nako, Mr. Blake, diyan ka magaling eh!"

"Talaga? Magaling ako?" he teased

"Tama na nga yang kalandian mo, Jack! Kumain na tayo! Baka kung ano pang mangyari sa'tin!" she said, laughing.

"Ayaw mo bang may mangyari sa'tin?" he asked while making his way to the table

"Tumigil ka na nga!" she said, still laughing

Breakfast flowed normally. Living together for 3 months has given them more knowledge about each other. Jack learned that Kristin didn't want too much noise in the morning, while Kristin learned that Jack doesn't like having a lot of people in their house in the mornings, that's why their maids have their own house that's connected to their house, and just gets called through an intercom. They made deals that both their phones would stay in the middle of the table and would only get touched once they both finish eating, or if the call or message is really urgent.

They finished breakfast and called the maids to clean up their dishes, through the intercom. It was 9 am in the morning so they were sure that all their maids are already awake.

Jack was about to go to the bathroom when Kristin called him, obvious terror in her voice.

"LOOOOVVEEEE" she screamed.

"Why?? What happened??" he said, worryingly

She was too terrified with whatever it was, that all she could do was give him the phone.

Before he was given the chance to read whatever was on there, he immediately went up to her and gave her a reassuring hug. "Love, kung ano man 'yan, we'll be able to surpass it. We always do naman, diba?"

Hala! Ano kayang nangyari?? Stay tuned for the next chapter!! If you have suggestions, dont hesitate to give me a piece of your creativity!! Love you lots!!

- j ❤️