Chapter Two

INFORMATION: Today I just started this story, but I have quite a bit of material. So there should be a few chapters up today. Hope you like it. Please Comment or Vote if you enjoys it. All comments are excepted. THANKS. :)

P.S. Adam's picture is to the side>>>>

-Emilyxx

****************************

I rushed home so quickly I could've been flying. I cut the engine to my Land Rover and stalked towards the door; I furiously swung it opened as slammed it shut with much force.

"Lay, is that you?" My mothers voice rang through the house from the dining room. I didn't respond; I ran up to the third floor and made a bee line straight to my room. I heard foot steps along the wood flooring slowly approaching my room. s faint knock was heard before the door slowly creaked open.

"Lay, what's wrong?" She asked sweetly, like if she cared.

I replied like I cared. "Just had an AMAZING day at school and I just couldn't wait to share with you." I said sarcastically as she glared at me; yep she caught onto the sarcasm.

"Layden Elisabeth! Don't use that tone with me." She said angrily. "What is really going on?" She said sincerely.

"I want to drop out the rest of junior year and completely become not me. I want to lose all my weight. Change my clothes and hair. I want to go back senior year and I want to be completely forgotten. I don't want anyone to know who I am or who I was. I want a trainer and a home teacher." My mothers face lit up like New Years night.

"I am so happy you finally came to your senses, Lay." See she really doesn't car; All she want is a beautiful child she can't be ashamed of. Mother of the Year, eh?

"So... That's a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes! I will go call up your father and we will sort it our. Today was your official last day of school for the year." With that she left my room. It was only November; I have about 9 months to totally change myself. Challenge Accepted!