Chapter Fifteen

IMPORTANT: I am not a huge Hockey fan, but I do love one team; My Winterhawks. The team I use for this story, I don't know it'f s real team or not, so please don't Be to harsh. Thanks for reading. Please vote or comment; anything will help. THANKS.

P.S. Check out my new story. I hope you like it if you do. It's called 'Sent Away Runaway'. It would be doing me a huge favor if you just skim. Thanks.

-Emilyxx

****************************************

"So let me get this straight. You were on the Philadelphia Wildcats, but you quit when mother was pregnant because she didn't like you playing?" Father nodded. "Wait question. You are from Pennsylvania? and Mom just happened to be in America, on that day, on a date with some random guy?"

"Correct. I never wanted to quit I loved playing hockey, but I was willing to give that up for you." He said with sincerity in his voice.

I sighed. "Daddy, I love you for bring you. I would really like if you would go back and do what you love."

"That's the thing baby. I love what I am doing now; being here with you." I got up and crushed him into my signature bear hug. "I wouldn't want to leave you and mother. Even though we have our ups and downs, we still love each other." I nodded.

We watched the rest of the CD and it was getting late. I bid my father a good night and went into the kitchen and grabbed a peach for a snack before bed. I tredded the stair up to my room and changed. I changed into my Ireland football shirt and some white Holister shorts and went to bed.

I was awoken not by my alarm clock my two large hand shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and it was Skylar. Slightly freaked and shot up, causing Skylar's and my head to collide. I rested against my head bored and Skylar's head was in his hand.

"I am sorry.Your father let me in. I just wanted to take you to school today; I don't want you to have a run in with Adam again. Is that alright?" Skylar stated then asked.

I nodded my head. "You can got get breakfast from Stephen while I get a shower and changed. I will meet you down in a half." He nodded and then stalked out of my room.

I walked into my en suite and turned the shower on. I got in taking my time. I walked out with my towel around me. I entered my room and walked straight to my closet.

I pulled out my True Religion jeans and a peach button up tank top. I put them on and made my way over to my beauty table. I pulled my hair up into a neat bun with the bottom part of my hair braided and pulled into the bun. I put a peach bow in my hair right against the bow. When I was satisfied with my hair I went to make up. The natural look again; light eyeliner and mascara to make my lashes full and long.

After looking into the mirror I went to get accessories. I didn't want much, but I pulled out my stud nose ring and replaced it with my heart one. I put on my two finer ring that had the 'Rock', 'Paper', 'Scissor' signs. Then I was done with accessories.

I walked to my shoe rack and pulled of my peach heals with the cork bottoms and put them on. The gave my height to my petite 5'4 body structure. I took my purse and made my way down stairs with my phone in my hand. I put my purse on the television room couch and made my way to the kitchen where Stephen and Skylar were waiting.

"Good morning Miss Styles. Mr. Siall's has been waiting for you. I packed up your breakfast to go." He smiled and handed me a power bar and coffee to go cup.

"Thank you so much, Stephen. You can have the day off mother shouldn't be home for a few days and I will inform Daddy. Oh and tell Greg I say Hi. You need to bring him back for another dinner. I miss him." I winked and Stephen giggled. He was always so embarrassed to talk about his boyfriend, but it is absolutely adorable.

I took the hint and cleaned up then was off. I walked side by side with Skylar to his car. It was nice; he must have just got it because I haven't seen it before. It was one of the older BMW's, but it worked for him, other than him being a masculine guy in a smaller car. I need to remember that when his birthday comes along.

I walked over to the passengers door and went for the handle, but Skylar's hand caught it first. He opened the door and he waved for me to get in. I thanked him and he just nodded and shut the door. He got into his side and revived the engine.

I decided to break the not so awkward silence. "Nice car, Sky. When did you get it?" I really hope he talks to me because I don't think I can take a whole 20 minute ride to school in complete silence.

He replied - Thank God -. "I got it after I moved out of the house." He said plainly. Guilt rushed threw me. I feel so bad for making him leave, but It hurt me so bad. "I know this doesn't mean anything, but I am sorry. I know what you say about 'sorry's'; they are just a empty gesture for people to accept forgiveness, but I really am. I don't expect you to forgive me. I just want you to know I regret it. She wasn't even a good shag an-"

I interrupted him. "Skylar, shut up." I said laughing at him. "I am furious about your actions, but it is horrible not being able to talk to you whenever I want. I miss my brother and I am just mad that you went behind my back and shagged the girl I hate the most." I said. Finally I decided to look at him. His eyes were glued to the road.

"I know, I know, but I don't know what to do for you to forgive me." He sounded worried I would let him go.

"There is only one thing you can do." I paused for the dramatic effect. "Don't talk about her and don't, what so ever shag that whore; I mean unemployed prostitute again! Got it?"

He nodded. "What do you mean by unemployed protitute?"

I laughed. "Whore means you are actually getting some and I believe she ain't" We bother bursted out in laughter.

We had a steady conversation threw the whole ride to school. We stopped by Starbucks to get out drinks and then headed to school.

We pulled into the car park and we got out. I walked side by side with Skylar and just as the day was good it had to get worst.

"Hey cow. I heard you were back."