1

McKeyla walked into the room of her next patient. She found him in the middle of a group of people.

"Uh hello! Yeah you people need to leave" McKeyla announces her entrance. It causes the group of people to look her way in surprise.

"Of course. Roman, call us later. We want to hear about how you received these injuries" one of the blond guys looked at the man sitting on the bed.

"Of course Marco. Just keep your phone on this time" the man joked before all his visitors left.

"Alright Mr. Bürki. It seems that you broke your arm in a game?"

"That's right. It's hurting like a bitch at the moment"

McKeyla reached over to the medical table and got an IV with painkillers. She attached it to his main IV tubes.

"Anything else before the doctor comes in to wheel you to surgery?"

"No that's all"

"Do you mind me asking how you got the broken arm?"

"Not at all. It was a major game and one of the opponent's players was about to shoot but I threw myself at him, arm first. We collided and my arm came out of it the worst"

"Yowch. That's rough."

"Nurse Jackowski? It's time to wheel him to surgery" the doctor came to stand next to McKeyla.

"Of course. I'll see you later Mr. Bürki" McKeyla left the room to check on other patients.