4

Roman, Marco, Sandro, and Daniel were on a walk around a very clear blue lake near Bad Ragaz. Roman had a few days off as it was Thanksgiving break and he had decided to visit his family in Switzerland.
"I feel like having some steak tonight" Sandro announces suddenly, causing the other 3 men to jump.
"Sandy come on man! We always have steak when we're together" Daniel wrapped an arm around his friend.
"Let's have burgers. It's Thanksgiving eve eve" Marco suggested.
"What the hell is Thanksgiving eve eve?"
"It's the day before the day before Thanksgiving. That's two days before Thanksgiving" Roman explained.
"I made it up when I was in school" Marco added.
Suddenly they heard screaming coming from a few feet in front of them. Sandro looked ahead and gasped loud enough to get Roman's attention.
"What? What is it" Roman asked.
"It's McKeyla. She's being harassed by some guy in a plaid shirt"
"Nobody harasses our friend" and with that Daniel was off to save McKeyla. Roman close behind him. Sandro and Marco gave each other similar knowing looks.
"Well we oughta go and make sure those two don't kill the guy and land themselves in jail. I'm not paying bail for Dan" Sandro ran after the two. Marco quickly followed him to where his brother and friends were.
When the two got to the scene, Roman was holding McKeyla close to his build while Daniel was punching sense into the guy.
"DANIEL STOP! HE ISN'T WORTH IT" McKeyla kept shouting. Roman had the face of a murderer on.
"Clearly Roman still cares about her. No matter what he told us when she moved back to Australia" whispered Sandro to Daniel after Daniel finally stopped punching the guy.
"I agree. He's definitely got feelings for her"
"Guys, she already has a boyfriend. So shut up and let's go to the police about this guy" McKeyla scorned the boys as she walked away. They all looked speechless at her retreating figure.
"I was not expecting that" Marco broke the silence around the boys.
"Wait McKeyla! You want to join us at my parents' house for Thanksgiving. If you don't already have plans with your own family and —shit you already have plans. Okay never mind then. Ignore what I just said and go back to your own life—" Roman kept talking until McKeyla started laughing at him.
"I'll definitely join you and the others at your parents' house. It'll be like the old days of high school"