Unlikely Allies

On Earth, Red Legion dropships fly over buildings while foot patrols walk the streets. Inside a building a group of Fallen hide and wait for them to pass, once they were clear they dropped explosive canisters on them. The Red Legion patrol looked around with their guns drawn but were sniped by the vandals. A Red Legion gunship flew overhead from the sight of the explosion and started shooting visible Fallen. They take cover as the gunship scans each floor with its gun while firing. A stray missile slams into its side sending crashing to the street where it explodes. The Fallen look at the street for whatever Fallen fired the missile but they saw a Cabal in different armor than the Red Legion.

 The Fallen look at the street for whatever Fallen fired the missile but they saw a Cabal in different armor than the Red Legion

The Cabal Colossus stood with a few Centurion and Phalanx all wearing a non-Red Legion armor shade. (Mostly white and red like the image above) The Fallen Captain stepped out of the building through a window and approached the Cabal with his rifle drawn. The Cabal Colossus halted his men to stand down before the Fallen climbed out fo the building behind their Captain. The Fallen Captain screeched before the Cabal Colossus said, "I'm not with those Cabal, they are following a ruthless man who is delusional. I'm offering an alliance." The Captain screeched again before a Fallen female Kell stepped out of the building.

The Fallen Kell approached the Colossus as the Captain stood aside before she screeched

The Fallen Kell approached the Colossus as the Captain stood aside before she screeched. The Colossus replied, "Once they are gone we can discuss what happens between our groups." The Fallen lowered their rifles before the Kell extended one of his hands out to shake the Colossus. The two races then walked inside the building that led to a basement, down there they found a subway tunnel with a slightly operational train. The Kell screeched before the Colossus said, "Impressive. Our records say that the Fallen are scavengers and only use what they scavenge to survive." The Kell screeched again before the doors to the train slide open. They board with a few Archons before the train leaves the station for another one. They reach a station underneath a church before the Kell screeched again, the Colossus said, "Thanks for the heads up. We heard of a human in there sniping Red Legion, going in the church is suicide."

They all left the train and made their way to the surface where Fallen were fighting Red Legion. The Cabal and Fallen from the train went around to the back of the church to the mine. They passed many other Fallen and took the elevator to the top, the Colossus ordered a psion, "Check the terminal, we need it operational for the guardians." The psion dashed towards it and wired the terminal back to its operational state. However they lacked a special component, the Kell screeched before a Cabal alerted, "Commander! Human, female approaching!" The Fallen and Cabal fled the area before the hooded human stood next to the terminal. A Fallen Shank hovered in the trees in a leafy camouflage, watching the hooded female as she watched a (class of your choosing) guardian approach her with the component. The Shank moves in and records their conversation before flying back to the Kell and the Colossus.

The Colossus said after the recording finished, "We must head to Titan and recruit the parasite." The Kell screeched before the Fallen made haste to their ships and took off, the Colossus rallied his men and they left in their ships. The two small fleets flew to Titan where they found the abandoned facility over the water. The Cabal ships land on the roof with the Fallen ships before the Colossus said to the Kell. "We'll search east of the facility and you search west, we'll meet in the central hub." Both groups split up and search high and low, they run into some hive but killed them before regrouping at the center of the facility. They both entered the final room where they found a big dark empty space. A green light portal illuminated the room as a wizard hovered out with a few knights and acolytes.

 A green light portal illuminated the room as a wizard hovered out with a few knights and acolytes

The wizard screeched at the Colossus and the Kell before the Kell screeched back. The Colossus said, "Now's not the time to fight ladies. We have a serious problem regarding an invading force who are killing our forces quicker than the guardians." The two look at him before they look back at each other, the Colossus then said. "Alright. We need to the show the Red Legion and Ghaul that the Fallen, Hive and Cabal War Giants aren't to be crossed." The sight of a guardian ship gained their attention before they made their departures. The ships fled in unison and were cloaked by the incoming storm.

Time passed and the Cabal radio team intercepted a transmission of the Red Legion. The three ship fleets flew off to Nessus and see a fleet of Red Legion dropping off legionaries and incendiaries. They land and walk the land until they come across a group of Fallen chasing an Exo Hunter. The three leaders ignore them and make their way towards a nearby Vex ruins. The Colossus informed the others as they walked, "Seems the Vex are also being attacked by the Red Legion. It would be foolish if we didn't try to get them onboard." The Kell screeched before Wizard did as well, the Colossus said; "If their forest is under attack they will be more than willing to help us fight the Red Legion." They venture into a catacomb with walls of metal and glowing lights. They stop at the edge of the path that overlooked a dark endless pit before a platform appeared. Soon a few platforms appeared floating in place with Cyclops and Hydras on them.

Platforms with Minotaurs and Hobgoblins also appeared before a large platform appeared in front of the Colossus, Kell and Wizard. A Praetorian appeared in front of them with its gun aimed at the Colossus.