Dark Guardians?

Ghost POV:

We've done it! Never had a doubt in my Guardian! However after Ghaul's defeat we never heard anything about surviving Red Legion. But we did get word about a Cabal company teaming up with a Fallen House Of Shadows. There were the Hive and Vex with them too but they've gone dark, probably back to their own dark ways. Cayde thought it was funny that those groups tried to be like the guardians and team up. Oops, got to go, my Guardian wants to leave the city.

Ikora POV:

When I got word from the Guardian about the Cabal working with the Fallen, Hive and Vex. I thought they spent too much time with Cayde, but until I saw the satellite feed of them I couldn't believe it. If our foes team up against us...well...I hope the Traveler will guide us in stopping them.

Zavala POV:

Hearing the Hive and Vex leaving the Cabal and Fallen alliance put me at ease. If the Fallen separate from the Cabal Legion then we'll have nothing to worry about. However hearing about this reminds me of when I met Ikora and Cayde. But that's a story for another time, I'm getting word from one of my Titans.

Cayde POV:

I know what your thinking, I came up with this rumor right? Well truth be told I wish. I mean, come on! You expect the Cabal, Fallen and Hive try to be like us?! We're awesome! No one can duplicate what we are and what we do, I bet the Fallen are stealing from the Cabal like the time I stole Zavala's sparrow. Wait...you're recording this aren't you? Well delete it...

Wizard POV:

Screeeeeeech!!!(Just kidding...translating now)
After leaving that momentary alliance I led my Hive to a dormant planet between Earth and Titan. My Hive on Titan are under constant attack from the Guardians that patrol it and attack our rituals. I've received ghostly visits from Oryx about my manipulation techniques against his Taken. I don't fear him like the drones do, but I am not worrying about him. Oryx is stuck in his Ascension Zone and I search for the one called Eris. After Oryx forced me to turn her into Hive, she stole my foreseeing power before she escaped.

Kell POV:

Raaaaaach!!! (Kidding again...translating now)
After scavenging Red Legion weaponry and tech, we abandoned the Cabal we aided. My House of Shadows isn't one for teamwork, we do what we must to survive. Survival is our mission and living is our cause, we will pick this sector clean until there is nothing left for us to take. I'm more interested in scavenging Guardian resources and tech, they've beaten the House of Wolves and killed the Kell of Kells. Although the other Kells never liked a female Kell and thought a male should lead a house.

Praetorian POV:
Beep, beep, beep, (sigh...translating again)
The Garden is safe again, we will run simulations against all races to test our invasion strategies. The Cabal, Hive and Fallen will make fine adversaries but the nuisance guardian in a hood is corrupting our data. We will trap him under Panoptes' commands and delete him from the Garden.

Unknown POV:

Well the "Guardians" did it again, whoopie. Hence my sarcasm, yeah we did some good in helping that giant rock in the sky. Even though it forsaken us and denied us power, the Darkness does have its benefits. We don't have Arc, void, or solar powers but we do have better ones. My Titan friend can go into a rage mode and charge at anyone bigger than him, my Warlock friend can manipulate enemies like a puppet master. Me? Well let's just say I can go invisible and walk through walls. Uh, oh. They're tracing this, switch to channel...