Secundo Casu

A few days went by without issue although to be fair a few of them were with you out of the tower on recon with Clint and Nat in Italy. Which to be exact your words to the mission were "Fucking hell this blows." To be in that city with those two smutty birds was going to be hell in itself but you would persevere and survive. Clint promised he would keep it in his pants and Nat promised that he would NOT but she would be quiet. Bt the time you came back to the tower you were traumatized and in desperate need of some chill time away ....far away from those two.

You got dressed in some workout shorts and a sports bra and went down to the gym and got on the treadmill. Bucky didn't even see you come in because he was in full on boxing mode with Steve and he was hellbent on taking him down. A few other male douchery agents came in and starting working out near you and were chatting it up. They kept looking over and snickering at you and you knew it wasn't nice. As they kept on talking they kept getting louder. "You think she'd go for me?" One of the guys pushed him towards you and you saw some exchange out of the corner of your eye. They got a little louder and that caught Steve and Bucky's attention. "I heard she's fucked most of the Avengers, go for it." You shied away from Bucky and Steves glare and found the floor and grabbed your towel while you hastily tried to make your move and exit. One of the guys tried to catch up with you and you saw Bucky make his way over. "Hey, babe. Wait up." He put his arm on yours and you snatched it away. "What do you want?" He smirked and Bucky was still making his way over but the fratboy nozzle seen the soldier yet. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go out. Maybe have a good time?" You rolled your eyes. Was he fucking serious with the shit. "No thanks. And tell all your buddies I'm not a cock slut like Chase keeps saying." You turned on your heel and went to walk out. "Hold the fuck up." He grabbed your arm again and you turned around with a raised arm and slammed it down breaking his hold on you. He brought up his right arm to hit you, "Fucking bitch." You blocked his hit with your left hand and gave him a right hook then took the back of his head and slammed it down on your knee. He then fell rather loudly to the floor. You turned to his friends who stared slack-jawed at you. Bucky and Steve laughed and stood with arms crossed.

"Listen carefully and make sure to tell every agent in this fucking building. Actions like this will not be tolerated and I can guarantee this will be handled accordingly by Fury himself. Number two. I am not now nor will I ever be going out with any of you or your friends and if any of you believe a fucking thing that Chase feeds you, you're a fucking idiot and don't deserve to be an agent of Shield. Now get the fuck out of my site before I have you two written up along with this ass hat." They scurried out and left there friend behind with the broken nose.

"You alright doll." Bucky and Steve said simultaneously causing Bucky to shoot Steve a look at which Steve just shrugged. "Yes.. just trying to get my shit together." You walked past the fucktard and looked at the guys. "Will you take care of this piece?" They smirked and nodded. You mock saluted and left to take a shower to calm your nerves.

What the hell were you going to do? Your reputation was in shambles due to that miserable excuse of a man. You had worked so hard and just because you dated this one piece of shit it was all gone to hell. Everyone thought he was amazing except your friends. You knew they were the only ones that mattered but damn. Hearing all these people say these things...it still hurt.

You went to Bucky's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." You walked in and he was in a towel with wet hair stuck to his chiseled face. It was a sin and no man should look that good.

"What the hell Bucky. You trying to be a wise guy? Get dressed damn!" He laughed and put his hand over his chest. "Damn woman. Ya tryin' to make me weak in the knees. Love that slang...ya know it gets my blood pumpin'." He laughs and it doesn't do anything to slow your heart down. You shake your head and plop down on his bed. He grabs some jeans and jumps in them then tosses the towel aside. Fuck-commando too? You laid there in awe of this Adonis of a man in front of you while he dried his hair with said towel. By Odin, you've never wanted to be a towel so much in your damned life until now. Fuck.