First Day

Elsie's POV

  Today. Today is the day. My first day of Senior Year! Yay... note my sarcasm. No, really. I'm happy that I am finally in my last year of high school, it's not going to be much different though. The same old same old. Same badboy Cole Everstien. Same mean girls, Cassie West, Meghan Peirce, and Valerie Tamire. Same rude girl who tries to RUIN  your life, Sadie, what's her last name again? Whatever. She's not important. And last but not least, the same polpular kids that have been ruling the school since they got here. Chase Butler, Spencer Melling, Chloe Spher, Vanessa Haviestre, Mason Gustfur, Jacob Mendler, and Stacie Pestfrie. Just to name a few. 

   God, I'm not going to get any sleep. It's already 1 a.m.  and I'm still awake dreading school. Ugh. Why am I like this? Anyways. I check my phone for the 11th time tonight, looking through my instagram feed. No wonder I'm not sleeping. I decide to power off my phone in case  I try to check it again and procrastinate more of my precious sleep. I shut my eyes and adjust my pillow again. Switcing it to the colder side, and sleep finally found me.

  "OH MY GOD ELSIE WAKE THE HELL UP!" My brother Tristan screamed into my ear. 

  "Jeeze." I mumble back at him, "What time is it?" I ask, while rubbing my eyes. Ugh, why do I feel dead inside? I feel sick.

 "OMFG DUMBBO WAKE UP! YOU'RE ALREADY LATE FOR SCHOOL!" He laughed at me as I began to comprehend this situation. He left me just as quickly as he was here. Great. My first day and my alarm didn't go off.  Awesome.

  I quickly get out of bed and jump in the shower. Even if I'm late, I have to look good on my first day back, right? Rushing through my shower, I finished in about fifteen minutes. I grabbed a cute cropped sweatshirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans. I put on a black bow choker, with thigh high black boots. Dang I look good. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and make my way back to the bathroom to finish my makeup. I did my signature cat eye, eye liner and a dark red lipstick. I'll call it good. 

  I ran downstairs and threw my backpack over my shoulder. Stopping in the kitchen to say a quick goodbye to my parents. 

 "Bye Mom, bye Dad!" I shout as I run out the door to my beautiful G Wagon. Yes, I know. I have a G Wagon. I have been saving up for it since I was like five. Not only is it a G Wagon, it was a custom light blue G Wagon. It is BEAUTIFUL. I love my car. *phsycotic laugh*

    Hehehe, anyways, I got to school with only two minutes to spare. Darn me and my late night decisions to power off my phone.  I quickly put my car in park and ran inside to my locker. I stopped at locker 492 and put in my combination faster then I ever have before. I got my books right before the bell rang for my first class. Homeroom.  I sigh, as I realized that I don't have homeroom with my besties. Adam, my gay bestie, and Ashlynn, she's been my friend since I moved here six years ago. We are inseperable. I love them like they're family. 

  I take a seat in the back of the room, and put my head down. I could hear the teacher talking but I was just drowning him out. That is, until someone came in late. I heard the footsteps outside the classroom door. WHoever it was, knocked once, then swung the door open without a care in the world. The teacher stopped talking immediately, grabing my attention. I sat up to see who it was. And, to my suprise, not really, it was Cole Everstien. Great. He strolled into the classroom with his hands in his pockets. Rollong his eyes as he walked right by the teacher to his friends in the third row. 

  "Ahem." said Mr. Wallis. "Cole, you know there is four people to a table, hmm. There is an open seat in the back. Next to, hmm... what's her name? Ah, now I remember. Elsie. Sit next to Elsie." He said, while nodding his head to the seat next to me.  Oh no. No no no no no. This can't be happening. The schools notorious badboy Cole Everstien was going to be sitting next to me. Can my day get any worse?

   He sighed, slowly trudging his way next to me. He plopped down in his seat, and turned to look at me. I could see him looking me over. Ew. Nasty. 

  "Hell-o there!" He says to me, licking his lips. Rip gag reflex. I sigh, and turn away from him, putting my head down on my desk. I try to get lost in my head, but I could feel his eyes on me. It was making me so uncomfortable. I decided to count in my head as high as I could until I got bored of myself. 1. 2. 3. 4- 

  " Ahem. Are you just going to ignore me?" He asks. I turn to him slowly honestly to tired at this point.

  "Um, yeah. That's the point." I say snarkily. Rolling my eyes. It's to early for sass. He puts his hand on his heart pretending to be offended. 

  "Ouch, Elsie. I can't believe you don't want to talk to me!" He replies sarcastically, as a stupid grin spreads across his stupid face. God. What I would give to wipe that smile off his face right now is unreal. Preferably with a punch. I sigh and turn my head away again, leaving my head on the desk. 

 "Fiesty now, are we?" He says with slight anger in his voice. Wow. Mr. Badboy not used to the silent treatment?

  "I hate to break it to you, but the world doesn't evolve around you, and it sure doesn't evolve around me having to talk to you. So, if you don't mind, I'm trying to ignore the lesson, and you so please leave me be. Thank you." I say with a little bit more confidence in my voice then last time. I begin counting in my head again. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7-

  "Fine then, but just know, this isn't going to be the last you see of me." He says as the bell rings and he gets up to go with his friends. I didn't even have time to object. Oh no. Nothing good can come from this. 

      Hi there lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of That One Girl! What did you think? Did you like it? Should I keep writting it? Tell me what you guys thought! I really hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! <3

xoxo Serena