Dumb Ideas

~Three weeks later~

    Wow. Okay. Thanks Ashlynn. So, my bestie Ash just told me that she has something really important to tell me, but then left me on read. Man, aren't bestfriends the best, and worst sometimes? Ugh, anyways I need to stop ranting about all my life's problems. Anyone can do that. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Anyways, back to my life lol. I have to be the perfect daughter. The perfect child. The perfect grades. The "nerd". But, this year I was going to change that. Not anymore. I don't think I should let my grades slip just yet. Not senior year. I need to get into a good college, and I can't afford any distractions. *cough* What about Cole? *cough* Shut up voice of reason. 

    This year, all I'm going to be focusing on is my grades, art, and making good friends. Like that's ever going to happen. I'm not much of a social butterfly, in case you couldn't tell. I prefer to be a lone wolf, but life doesn't happen like that sometimes. Now, I'm not even sure what to do next. Do I continue whatever is going on with Cole? Do I stop it before it turns into something I don't want? Do I just ignore him and just focus on school? I'm not sure. I'll just go with the flow I guess. Not like that will be easy or anything.

   I got home early from school today because I was "sick." I can't believe that it actually worked, seeing as I do that a lot. When my mom dropped me off, I just went straight into my room, and got onto my computer. I looked at my Instagram page, and accepted a few follow requests. The usual. I then decided to search the web for information on deadly diseases. Maybe I could convince my mom I had one, and could stay home for a while. That way I wouldn't have to worry about Cole, or anyone for that matter. I found nothing, literally nothing, that would be believable to stay home with. Ugh, life sucks sometimes. Not going anywhere, but also not staying in one place. A good life motto if you ask me. 

   Closing my computer, I went downstairs to grab a glass of lemonade, or something else that was sweet. I  decided on orange juice, and looked down at my phone, as I suddenly got a message from a number I didn't recognize. Great, lets hope it isn't another survey. Not like it would matter, I could just block them. 

The text read,

Where are you?

Umm, talk about sketchy. How am I even supposed to reply to that. Meh, maybe this will be interesting. 

Who is this?

I reply, simply wanting an answer, my fingers ready to block the number if I didn't know them. 

Ouch.

What do you mean, "ouch"?

What I mean is, that hurt my feelings.

How did I hurt your feelings?

You don't know who I am. It hurts.

Okay, how am I supposed to know who you are?

By the number.

I wouldn't be asking who you are if I had known.

I'm seriously about to block this rando.

This should be fun, love.

Love?

Yes, that's what I said, isn't it?

Why love?

Because love, I know exactly who you are.

And that's supposed to mean?

You don't know who I am.

I got that already.

Wow. So much sass. That hurts my heart so much.

Get over yourself.

Never.

Whatever. 

...

So?

Yes, love?

Who are you?

Someone you know.

Great that really narrows the list down.

How much?

That was sarcasm. 

Haha. Very funny.

I'm sure it was.

You should know who I am.

Why should I?

Because.

Because why?

Just...

?

Never mind.

Why the sudden change of plans?

Just... lose this number.

What, why?

Goodbye Elsie.

WHO ARE YOU?

WAIT

PLEASE TELL ME!

They left me on read. Ugh, why is this so difficult? I know at least a million people who call me love. How do I know which one? I use sarcasm all the time, so that doesn't narrow it down either. A mystery, I guess. Then, the doorbell rang.

-------------------------------------------------

 Hey my lovely readers! I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update. The weather here was extremely dangerous. We had a couple big storms that caused some damage, but it we lost internet, so I haven't been able to post. I'm so sorry about that. Anyways, did you like it? Even though it was short, I hope you still enjoyed. I'm currently working on the next chapter, so it should be out soon with not much of a wait. (It may come out today, tomorrow at latest) So enjoy that too, tell me what you guys think! 

xoxo Serena