Rejection

I curled up in my sheets crying. She needs to understand. She should. I was her daughter, her little girl. How could she do this? 

I know how its because she thinks she can control me. That i am her little puppet! Well I am not I refuse to be bound by her rules! I rolled off my bed and moved the mattress i had bought myself a spare phone a while ago so that if she took mine from me i could still be part of the world. I had hidden it behind my mattress she would never find it there. 

Once i had got the phone up and running I immedietly went onto facebook. I then messaged my friends. 

Hannah Otto: Where were u guyz 2day i needed u!!!!!!! Y didnt u tell me!!

Elizabeth green: We have bin talkin recently

Toni-anny Crosgrove: Yh we hve n we think mayb that...

Elizabeth Green: We cant hang wit a skank!

Toni-anny Crosgrove: Yh it wuld ruin r image!!!! We knew u were a slut from the beginin!

Hannah Otto: How culd u? U were my best mates!!! 

Elizabeth Green: It was easy once he slept with Toni. 

Hannah Otto: OMG!!! How culd u????!! :'( 

Then i just logged of. Fountains of water poured down my eyes.

A/N : heyy sorry late update again. I wanted to have it done by christmas but as useual i was an idiot and got distracted.  So sorry. This chapter is dedicated to Marycoppock she is such a close friend and with out her i think i would have given up on this story  y now :). Check out her stories.  And OMG i cant belive this book has over 100 reads thats crazy to think about even having one made me whoop with joy! Thx for all the support vote comment share :) <3