His demands

Another day passed of Aidan acting jerkish and I was getting worried I have to ask him about that I will tonight not through the boards though because it would be to easy to lie that way it would have to be tonight I will invite him over.

"Hannah get down here the boyfriend is here" my mum was shouting. I groan dreading what is about to happen. "Tell him to come up here please" I liked shouting it stopped my nerves. He walked into my room and took a double take at me. it was because i was a mess i  had mascara all down my face and my foundation and lipgloss had gone. My eyeliner had soon joined my mascara. He came and sat down next to me on my bed he hugged me and we stayed like that for ages. Finally I spoke up "why have you been acting like such a jerk?" "i am so so so sorry baby i just..i just..."  "what do you just?"  "i just have needs a man has needs and it helps remove any big amounts of testotrone in my body" it seem pluaseable but i wasnt ready just yet and thats what i told him but he begged and begged finally i said i would try but as soon as i said no we would stop. He jumped up onto the bed and kissed me passionatly and he wraped his arms around me. I kissed him back passionatly and deeply it was so amazing he took off his shirt and mine. It felt as if we were kissing for hours. Aiden unclipped my bra with surprise ease and he kissed my boobs. i felt so much pleasure but then nerves started to kick in as he started to unzip his pants and i told him no that i wasnt ready. He said it was ok but i could see that he was dissapointed he left and we didnt talk that night. 

The next day he acted as much of a jerk that he had the past few days maybe even more so. He flirted with other girls while i was around and my friends had to comfort me insted of him when he made me cry. i asked him and asked him to stop but he said he wouldnt unless i had sex with him. I was so desperate for him to love me again that i agreed. I told him my mum was out of town tonight and to come over. He did.