"LIES. LIES. LIES."

Chaeyoung slowly turned around knowing who's voice that was.

???: ROSÈ!!!

Rosé: "Oh no..."

Lisa: "What is Jimin doing here?" Lisa whispered to Rosé while watching both Jungkook and Jimin walking over to them with angry faces.

Jimin: "You told me that you were going to the store!" Jimin hissed while having his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Lisa: "You did?" Lisa said while lifting up an eyebrow.

Rosé: *sigh* Why can't I go somewhere without having someone throw a fit about it? And why are you guys so mad, you know that me and Lisa are just friends?!" Rosé bursted out.

Lisa suddenly got hurt by hearing Rosé say such things. Lisa really thought it would work out between them two.

Jimin & Jungkook: "WELL NEXT TIME JUST TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND WE WOULDN'T THINK YOU WERE CHEATING ON US!!!"

Chaeyoung gasped, shocked at how Jimin and Jungkook yelled at her and Lisa.

Rosé: "Fine, since it seems you don't trust me enough, I guess we shouldn't be together anymore." Chaeyoung said with tears flowing down her face and standing up to leave.

Lisa: "I-I should leave now, too." Lisa said while trying to hold her tears back.

Jimin and Jungkook both stood there shook at what just happened.

To Be Continued...

-Jendeukie_tae