"Haha"

Rosé: "The favor is... get me ice cream.

Jimin: "ok. Fine with me. What kind?"

Rosé: "Cookies And cream."

Jimin: "ok, BYE!!"

Rosé: "bye!😁"

Meanwhile...

Jungkook: "I-I should call Lisa and apologize but she might not answer.

Lisa's POV

*Ring Ring*

Lisa: "I noticed someone was calling me. I looked and it was Jungkook. I don't really want to talk to him right now, but he might just be saying sorry.

She answers the phone but surprisingly has tears rolling down her face.

*On the Phone*

Lisa: "Hello?" She said with a sad tone in her voice.

Jungkook: "Hey, Lisa. I just wanted to say sorry."

Lisa: "I-I forgive you. I guess I just got a little startled by how you and Jimin yelled at me and Rosé."

Jungkook: "I feel really stupid for yelling at you guys. I should've never thought that you were cheating on me."

Lisa: "From now on, I will tell you the truth about where I'm going, and you will not yell at me like that unless I do something really stupid, ok?"

Jungkook: "Yes Lisa."

Jungkook and Lisa both got together again and decided to go to the café together.

Jungkook: "What do you want, Lisa? And this time, I'll pay for us, arresso?"

Lisa: "Ok Jungkook oppa." She said while doing aegyo.

Jungkook: "Hahaha! You're so cute, Lisa." He said while staring right into her eyes.

Lisa: "Oh, can I get some tea and a biscuit, please?" She said with a British accent.

Jungkook: "Haha. Ok, Lisa."

Jimin's POV

Jimin arrived at Rosé's house with her ice cream.

Jimin: "Rosé!! I'm here."

He already has a key to her house so he wouldn't have to knock.

Rosé: "What do you want?" She said with a tired voice.

Jimin: "I got your ice cream." He yelled back and Rosé came running down the stairs.

Rosé: "Cookies And cream?" She asked and he nodded.

Rosé: "YASS!!" She exclaimed whole jumping up and down like a kid.

Jimin: "Omg Chae. Your so chubby." He laughed.

Rosé: "What did you just call me?" She said coldly with a serious face.

Jimin: "Uh oh..."

What will happen to Jimin?...

-Jendeukie_tae