"RUN, RUN, RUN"

*Flachback*

Rosé: "What did you just call me?"  She said coldly with a serious face.

Jimin: "Uh, oh..."

And with that, he started racing up the stairs trying to get away from her. She is very scary when someone calls her a name. Jimin hid in the closet while being smushed with HUNDREDS of clothes.

Jimin's POV

How many clothes does she have. They all smell good, though.

Rosé's POV

I was looking for Jimin. He probably hid in my room.

Rosé: "You can run but you can't hide!!! Come out Jiminie!!!" She said while walking into her room.

Jimin's POV

Shoot.

I heard Rosé coming into the room. 🤦‍♂️. I have just been exposed.

Rosé's POV

I opened the closet and found him.

Rosé: "Ha! I found you!!" I said proudly.

Then I started tickling him and his laugh was so cute omg.

I accidentally fell on him, closing my eyes not knowing what was going to happen next.

Jimin: *groan* "You're too heavy! GET UP!!"

I started punching him playfully while sitting on his lap.

Jimin smirked looking at me up and down.

Rosé: "Yah! You dirty minded pervert!!" I said while hitting him in the back of his head standing up, giving her a 5 second start to run.

Jimin: "What did you just call me?" He also said coldly and a serious face.

Rosé: "I knew it..."

To Be Continued...

Jendeukie_tae