Erens past

Rouge

Eren father would inject drugs into his blood stream. He would have god awful nightmares. I was always there to comfort him.

Carla

Oh my god!!

Rouge

His father always said if anyone found out he would kill Eren. That's why Eren never came to you for guidance. He was afraid of his father.

Levi

Where is grisha now?

Rouge

I don't know. I must go I'm draining Erens's  energy. He won't live for long if I'm out for too long. So if you want him to live I must go. Keep a look out for grisha will ya? See ya later Carla, Erwin, Levi. Don't tell him I told you got it!

Carla

Got it

Erwin

Roger that

Levi

No problem

---------------------- 4 days later ------------------

Eren

*groans* ugh my head.

Carla

Eren hunny your awake!

Eren

Mom not so loud my head hurts.

Carla

Sorry hunny.

Erwin

Good to see you up. I honestly thought we were going to loose you.

Levi

Kid don't scare us like that.

Eren

Sorry sorry. *mumbles* I just hope grisha come and experiments on me.

Carla

What was that hunny? I didn't hear you.

Eren

Nothing! I said nothing! I gotta go talk to Mikasa bye! * runs out the door before they can say anything*

Carla

That was weird.

Levi

Something is obviously wrong with him.

Erwin

We should listen to rouge.

------------------with mikasa---------------------

Eren

Mikasa! Mikasa Where are you I need to talk to you!!

Mikasa

In here Eren. What do you need to talk to me about?

Eren

I had another god awful nightmare! I am afraid Mikasa. What if he comes for me? What do I do!?

Mikasa

You are going to stay with me. You will do as I say, and you will stay by my side at all times. I will personally escort you to wherever you need to go. I will send Jean, Krista, Yimr, and Armin to gather all of your belongings from Erwins house.

Eren

Thank you so much Mikasa!! Your like the big sister I literally never had!!

Mikasa

You will always be my little brother i literally never had. What was this nightmare like this time Eren?

Eren

I was in an old cabin in the woods behind my childhood home. Grisha was there too. I was running from him, He had already injected drugs into my bloodstream. He was trying to inject more. Once he caught me he dragged me down to the basement of the old cabin. Chained me to the wall. Once that was done, he said the voices in his head told him to do it. He started beating me, whipped me, and finally injected a drug into my bloodstream that knocked me out within a few minutes. Before the drug took effect he told me to never tell anyone or he would kill me. I . . . . . I'm scared Mikasa.

Mikasa

Oh my god Eren I'm so sorry this happened to you! *hugs Eren while he is crying into her shoulder* I will help you in every possible way I can. I am here for you Eren.

Eren

Th . . . . thanks Mikasa. Can I sleep in your office since you don't get off work anytime soon?

Mikasa

Yes Eren, you can sleep in my office. Here is a blanket, and pillow. I don't have a bed in here, but you can use the recliner.

Eren

Thanks Mikasa. I really appreciate you looking out for me. Night sis. *already asleep*

Mikasa

Night Eren. *sigh* If grisha comes here I will kill him for what he did to Eren!! Even if Carla doesn't like it. No man deserves to live after abusing a child at the age of five, even after 21 years he is still abusing Eren!! It is unforgettable!! *phone starts ringing*
Hello?

Carla

Hey Mikasa have you seen Eren recently.

Mikasa

Actually he is with me right now. Why are you asking?

Carla

Well he woke up finally but immediately got up saying he wanted to talk to you, he mumbled something about grisha?

Mikasa

Yeah I know. He came to me for comfort.

Carla

So you know about grisha, what he did to my poor baby?

Mikasa

Yes I do. I know everything that grisha has done to Eren over the last 21 years. Oh, if I see grisha in town, my troops will apprehend him and take him to zackly.

Carla

I want to be there when you take grisha to court. Mikasa is Eren coming back to Erwins?

Mikasa

No. He is staying with me until grisha is sentenced to death. He is not allowed out of my sight unless Erwin or Levi are with him when I'm not.

Carla

Understandable. What about his stuff?

Mikasa

I am sending Jean, Krista, Yimr, and Armin over to gather all of his stuff. If you want to see Eren come to me first.

Carla

Alright Mikasa thank you for being their when I couldn't.