When you guys first meet

Jason-

No one knows it but ever since you came to camp you insidiously fell hard for him but you were always to shy to talk to him and through your eyes Reyna liked him too and she's nice but also can be scary. You were working on your archery skills when you felt a tap on your shoulder. On instincts you notched an arrow in your bow and quickly turned around ready to aim and shoot but then you realized who it was. Jason.

"Uh...." Was the only thing you could get out. He smiled.

"I'm sorry to scare you but I was working on my sword fighting and something told me to come and talk to you. Oh and by the way my name's Jason Grace." He put his hand out in front of you to shake. You felt electricity all the way up your arm.

"Y/N" You said. He grinned and that was the start of a great friendship or maybe even more than that some day.

Percy-

You were the new kid at Camp Half-Blood and let's just say you had one friend. Jupiter. A tree nymph. You been here about 2 weeks and still don't have any real best friends or at least friends.

You were sitting on the beach watching the water-daydreaming when you heard snickering. You turned around but it was too late a bucket of ice cold water got dumped on your head. You were furious. You ran after the Stolls brothers but didn't look where you were running and accidentally bumped into your crush. Percy. You landed on top of him your face inches away from his. You turned bright red. You both got up and apologized to each other and he offered a towel from his cabin and after a couple hours of talking in his cabin you two became good friends.

Frank-

Frank was a shy guy so he never ever talked to you. You were also shy too but you talked to Piper and got some tips to actually talk to him.

"Here goes nothing." You mutter to yourself. He was practicing archery and you were so lucky that you got put into the same class. You wanted to impress him and so you shot five arrows in a circle in the middle of the target. You didn't realize before but he stopped what he was doing and watched the last 2 arrows you shot.

"Impressive Y/N but can you do this?" He took an arrow from your hand and shot it right in the middle then took another arrow and shot it right where the other one was and made it split in the middle.

"Show off." You mutter and the rest of the day you two shot arrows and talked forever becoming best friends.

Leo-

You haven't really thought of the Aphrodite cabin to be nice accept for Piper and she was the exact person who wanted to talk to right now on your boy problem. You knock on the cabin door and it swung open. You expect to see Piper there but you only see a blonde guy's back making out with Drew one of Piper's sisters. Gross.

"Cough, cough." Drew pulls away and glares at you.

"What do you want you beauty slut!" She barked. You feel your eyes water. You take a deep breath and say quietly.

"Do you know were Piper is?"

"No, now get lost b*tch!" She snickers and gets back to putting her tongue down that poor guys throat. You ran out of the cabin and into the woods. The only place with peace and quiet. Tears streaming down your face you sat on a rock hoping life could only get better. You hear leaves crunch and quickly turn around. You came face to face with a guy in grease stained clothes and his curly hair all messed up. But in your eyes he was the most cutest guy you ever saw.

"Hi. My names Valdez Leo Valdez." He walks over to you and looks at your face.

"Y/N" You replied. He grabs a tissue out of his tool belt and wipes away the tears on your face. He asks what's wrong and you tell him the whole story from when you went to go find Piper. He listened to the whole story never interrupting. He helped you to Bunker 9 and you two stayed there until dinner and having him become your best friend.

Nico-

So, all of your friends had boyfriends except you. But today you had a mission. To find a cute boy and become best friends. Or at least you were dared. You started looking around and spotted a cute guy with shaggy black hair and dark clothing. Everybody stayed away from him or that's how it seemed. He was sitting on the grass looking at a card that he flipped over and over every five seconds. You came up behind him looking over his shoulder seeing what card he had. Mythomagic the card had on the top.

"Whoever you are I don't want to talk." He whispered.

"Your lieing." You pointed out.

"What?" He questioned. He stopped flipping the card and stared at it.

"You lied to me." You stated sitting on the ground next to him.

"How did I lie to you. We just met."

"Well, you said you weren't going to talk to me and look. You are now." You said turning your face towards him.

"Whatever." He said. His hair covered his face so you couldn't see what he hid from you.

"I'm Y/N and you must be..." You said waiting for an answer.

"Nico Di Angelo." He muttered. You kept talking to him until dinner and then found out from Percy that he went back to his cabin. You went to his cabin and found him in his bed already his blanket half way off showing his bare chest. You blushed even though no one was around.

"Goodnight" You whispered. You repeated talking to him the next day and soon after that you soon became good friends.