Turbo x Sensitive!reader

"Ugh, that little good for nothing jerk!". I throw my helmet on the floor. I sat on her bed and was really angry. Turbo and I got into a fight about turbo's girlfriend. His girlfriend is only using him for popularity, but turbo doesn't believe in me. I love him for the way he is, his smart, and talented, his cute and funny. He kept calling me but I just ignored it.

I then went out to get some stuff of my mind. I then sat by a tree and i felt myself about to cry. Then, a race car park in the field. It was turbo. He then went to the tree I was at and sat next to me.

"Hey y/n, I know you don't wanna talk right now but I just wanted to let you know that I broke up with my girlfriend. You where right, she was using me for popularity. I should have listen to you y/n. Your a really special girl, you also hold a place in my heart. Your the most coolest, strongest, most intelligent girl I know, and... I love you y/n."

*3rd person P.O.V*

Y/n just stayed there and didn't say a word. Turbo felt terrible though, he didn't wanna loose the only person that cared about him. "Its fine if you don't wanna talk".

Turbo then was about to get up but then, y/n grab turbo's arm and kiss him, it wasn't just no ordinary kiss, it was a passionate on. Turbo rap his arm around y/n. They then broke the kiss because they needed some air. "I love you too speedy" (speedy is turbo's nickname).