Turbo x Glitch!Reader (part two)

Its been years since she died. I miss her so much. Now I have a kongdome to run and stuff like that so I can't miss her too much. 'My sweet little gumdrop...... My beautiful flower.....My love.....'

As I was sitting on my throne I saw sour bill bring someone into the throne room. And when I saw the girl.....'How?!I thought she'

The girl waved at me and I waved back. "Um, sour bill, who is this" I asked.

"Her name is (y/n) sir".

"Oh, well, can me and (y/n) talked in private please"

Sour bill left and it was just me and (y/n) in the room.

"So, your king candy? Its a pleasure too meet you sir"

I went up to (y/n) and shook her hand.

"A pleasure to meet you too Mrs.(y/n)."

Wow, it felt weird to call her that.
"So, what brings you here to sugar rush"

"Well, im looking for a guy named turbo, you see...... Me and him use to be really close until I well..... Died when are game was getting unplugged"

I stayed quite. I wanted to tell her so bad who I really was but.....I might screw up if I did.

"So, is it ok if you can help me find him"

I sigh and looked at (y/n). I looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Follow me (y/n)"

We went into my room and i made sure no one followed us. I shut the door and lock it.

"Um, king candy, what are we doing here?"

"(Y/n), im not king candy"

(Y/n) p.o.v

Wait, what? I was confused until he stared glitchinv and turned into....

"Turbo!?!"

"Yup, im turbo"

I can't believe it. turbo is actually here. I hugged turbo real tight and cried him his shoulder because I missed him so much.

"Its ok (y/n), im here ok"

Turbo kissed my forehead and I blushed.

"You haven't change a bit (y/n)"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, your sill beautiful like always."

I blushed more. I then kissed him on the lips. Turbo was shocked but then kissed back. Turbo pulled away and said

"I love you (y/n)"

I smiled and said

"I love you too turbo"