Turbo x bullied!Reader

I was in the field fixing up my cart for the race. Then, some race cars came up to me.

Amber and her friends came out of the car. They went up to me

"Hello fellow racer. Charlie, Amber, your looking well. Came out to check on my cart huh? We'll, here it is, the car of the century."

I showed them my car, "I build it myself". I jumped in my cart. "Fastest power car of the arcade, check it out".

I spined the steering wheel and honk the horn.

"Oh (y/n), it's just so, you. But you have to back out of the race". Amber said

"Oh, no I don't, I paid my fee, and I'm on the bored so yeah I'm totally racing."

"Well, the rules say that glitches can't race" Amber crossed her arms.

I started to glitch "I'm not a glitch  amber, I just got pixels k"

Amber walk near my car. "The rules are there to protect us (y/n)"

Amber jumped in my car. "Say I'm you. I'm in my weird little car, and I'm driving. I actually feel kinda cool for once. And then suddenly. Oh no I'm G-G-G glitching."

Amber broke the steering wheel. She jumped out of the car. "See, your just an accident that's waiting to happen"

Charlie came over to my car and started kicking it. "Oh no, I'm g - g - glitching to". All the racers started to break my cart.

"Hey stop! What are you doing" I yelled. "Stop, your breaking it!". I pulled amber away.

"Wait, I just wanna race like you guys". Amber's started pointing at me.

"You'll never be a racer, because your a glitch AND a looser, and that's all you'll ever be!"

She pushed me in the mud. Then started kicking and punching me. "Let's go guys, I think this price of trash got what was coming".

They went in there cars and left, leaving me in the mud. Turbo saw me. "(Y/n)!". He help me up. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

"There right, I'm not meant to be a racer turbo, just a glitch". Turbo eye's widen. "(Y/n), you are ment to be a racer, it's in your code, and heart".

I rolled my eyes "yeah right. I'm a glitch, glitches can't race, and I just have to face that fact."

Turbo put his hand on my cheek. "I know that I haven't said this yet but, I'm going to say it now. You are the most beautiful girl ever. You always make me smile with your adorableness. Your eyes are like stars in the night sky and your hair is soft as silk. If people still don't like you for that. then I don't know what the problem is because in my eyes. your perfect to me because..... I love you (y/n).

I felt more tears coming. I kissed turbo on the lips. It was a weak kiss because most of my body hurts.

"I love you too turbo". Turbo took me home and I sat on the couch. Turbo put some bandages on my head, knees, and arms. He gave me an ice pack.

He sat next to me on the couch. I laid my head down on his shoulder.

While I was falling asleep during the movie, turbo couldn't get his eyes of of me because of how cute I was.