Day 1 : Daredevil?

I tend to ramble when I'm nervous, but I've never felt more confident than I do right now. At this exact second, I've never felt more brave. More impulsive. More reckless.

I don't really know how to describe what I'm feeling right now...Actually, that's a lie, something you will all soon learn I'm very good at doing. 

I can't help but finally take a deep breath as I type these words tear stained with swollen lips; no I'm not heartbroken. At least, not over some boy. 

As you will soon learn, I'm not your average teenager. I will not talk about make-up brands, or my best friends. I won't address the guy I like, or any school dances and if there's a political issue or new celeb drama hot of the press, you can count on me to make no mention of it.

Cause this is my diary. And screw me, okay? I want comments, I want the stars. I want to finally have the world hear what I say. But if I want to say the truth, I need to remain completely in the shadows, my words a shout and my voice a whisper. 

So here it is; you'll get regular reports on if I cheated today, if I lost faith in myself. In who I'm willing to spill the beans, and tears, to. Before I decide that I've failed once more.

This is my last attempt at trying to right a wrong and this, this, is the only way I might get it right.

Anonymous and scared.

So you tell me, how brave am I really?

//

QUESTION OF THE DAY: It's never actually a question.

I say "phobia" you say ______.

Comment to show  that my Chronophobia does not stand alone. 

Lots of love and Hershey kisses!