Chapter 4

I woke up to me drooling on my pillow , which was really disgusting . I got ready for school and went downstairs , " Well good morning" my mom said .

"Good morning" I said,

"okay so how was the game last night ?" she asked before taking a sip of coffee .

" It was okay , and it looked painful "I laughed .

" So were there any hot sweaty boys ?"

" Mom! ...... okay there was one but I don't know if he even likes me, but also he is the ex of the girl I'm becoming friends with so I'm stuck. Anyways I have to go or I'm going to be late" I said and kiss her in the cheek and ran out to my car .

When I got to school , I parked and as I was getting out someone a dirt bike pulled up next to me . I closed my car door and just walked off .
" Hey" I heard . I turn around to see it was Scott ,

"hey " I smiled . He got off his bike and began to walk with me.

" So I was wondering what is your name ?"he asked .

"My name is ..... it is" I said , for some reason I couldn't remember my name .

He smiled at me , "It's Emma " I finally said .

" Scott ! where the hell have you been we need to talk .." the skinny boy said .

" Oh I'm stiles and scott we to talk ... like right now " he said as he looked at me .

" Umm I got to go" Scott said ,

" It's okay "I said back to him . I walked to my locker and I began to think what hell was so important ? No Emma you will not be nosy I said to myself .

"Hey" someone said , I jumped . I looked it was Allison .
" Are you okay ? "she asked

"Yea its nothing ."I said

"I just came over to ask do you want to the mall me after school?"

" yea I would love to come"i smiled .we walked to class .....