Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The other Side

Seoul, South Korea

Lisa's POV

"Last shot Lisa!... and good, we're done!... that's a wrap for today's shooting... you've done wonderfully doll"...

"Kamsahamnida..."

I bowed as a sign of respect and congratulated every staff and crew for their hard work for making this pictorial project a successful one...Then, i walked towards our waiting room to remove myself from all the diamonds and sparkling crystals that bangles not just around my neck but also seems to be attached in every part of my body...these things makes me uncomfortable...it shouts riches and fame so i decided to take them off since it suffocates me...

"Are you okay darling?"... my manager asks...

"Neh..." I replied shortly...

"You know what... why don't you take a rest...relax!... have some vacation... go to Jeju Island or even your favorite country Thailand...don't be too engulf with your busybody schedules and comebacks...life's too short to be wasted..."

"I told you I don't have time for that...slacking around watching TV and then eating on a couch with chips and popcorns...that's not my thing...and I'm a model...I need to keep my figure slim and proper..."

Yep, I play by the rules and norms of my agency... well, basically the rules are on myself...because usually their not really strict if you eat like a pig or whatever eating habits you possess and blog it anywhere and anytime you feel like it...It's up to you...they simply don't give a damn thing about what diet are you taking in...I'm guessing as long as you stay in the gym, everything will be perfectly fine...

Being on the spotlight is never easy... quite hard actually... some people enjoyed it... acting like royalties...puts everyone on a show with jewelries and expensive brands and all... a sight of fantasy that they always have to offer to keep the people to believed in them and follow their footsteps...but not for me...I won't pull-off that kind of facade... I like to be simple... I like to work for my family... I need to be ready for my future...and then when everything seems to be completely settled, I will find the person who I lost and missed the most...

"Lisa... I am your mother... and as a mother I am worried and I need you to listen to me very carefully... I'm not getting any younger, dear...anytime I'll get sick, and who's gonna take care of me if you're also end up in the same situation as I am?...I know that you are working hard for this and for our family...but please, try to look out for yourself and take everything slowly..."...my manager, a.k.a mom, explained with a pleading voice... as if begging me to stop hurting myself...i'm not a suicidal type of a person but I tend to overdo it that even my body language screams exhaustion...

"Eomma, asking me to stop right now is also loosing a chance for me to see her again... Every opportunity that I've got is like one step closer towards finding her...I have to remember and keep on reminding that every second and every moment counts...that's the chance that I'm not gonna waste...and that "chance" is my only hope..."...I stated full of conviction and pride for my efforts...she needs to understand it...

"I'm not saying that you have to give-up on her... I'm just saying that you have to take a day-off for once in your lifetime...i can see through you that you are not feeling well... I know you have to be strong emotionally, but how about physically?... you need enough if not more strength to continue to fight for what awaits you...I know you miss her that much,a lot, but so was I..."

Our conversation was interrupted when my ringtone rang... I looked at the screen as it spells my bestfriend's name...I swiped to the left as I put it on my right ear and answered the phone call...